Thread: PayPal payment hasn't worked - so ad hasn't shown up

Thanks

Question PayPal payment hasn't worked - so ad hasn't shown up

Help!

I don't understand what is going on. I'm using version 3.0.4 and sometime last week a user opted to have their ad appear in my Featured Listings banner so paid their fee and it all seemed to work very smoothly - fee showed up in PayPal and bobs-yer-uncle, the ad then appeared on the site (I don't have it set to have anyone moderate them before ads go live).

However. Someone else has opted to have their ad appear in the Featured Listings banner this evening (I was clapping my hands whilst singing with joy as my new site is starting to take off!) BUT then I realised it hasn't appeared on the site yet and, on logging onto PayPal the payment isn't there - and also the ad is still sitting in "Pending" when I log into the Admin pages.

Why could this be? I don't understand - the whole point in PayPal is its meant to be automatic and almost immediate - its been 30 mins since the user posted the ad and of course he/she may be getting frustrated as to where the ad might have gone or why its not on the site yet.

Why could this have happened and indeed how do I correct the problem as this is not something that can happen regularly - and given it all worked perfectly when the first user sometime last week opted to pay for their ad, why has it now stopped working when I've not altered any settings regarding payments?

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

Thanks

Thread Information