Thread: Cannot add coupons with submit form

Thanks

Cannot add coupons with submit form

Hi,

I bought for my wordpress site the Clipper theme. It works perfect but now I have two problems, I dont know what I am doing wrong. I hope someone could help me.

1. On the submit form from my website http://kortingscodeplek.nl/add-new/ and I select "type coupon" and than "webwinkel kortingscode" what means webshop coupon is it not loading the page anymore where i can add the code en the target url. Could someone tell me what I do wrong of help me with logging in to make it fine again?

2. If I go to the coupon codes for example this one http://kortingscodeplek.nl/coupons/k...scode-bonprix/ and i click on the coupon, he directs to the website from the company but the layer "Laat coupon code zien" will not disapear. Did also someone know how to solve it?

And I have another little question: I import a couple of coupon codes from 2 affiliates but the code i find it now out how to do this with flash and java that you cannot copy it but than you will get the affiliate link directly. But i would like to have something over the coupon code like "Laat coupon code zien" could someone know how to do that? or someone who would do it, the text on the page from http://kortingscodeplek.nl/2012/11/2...le-bestelling/ is a html text where i place the xml feed in.

Hope someone could help me.

Best regards,

Ferry Fasting

Thanks
    Thanked 3,387 Times in 3,258 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information