Thread: Checking "Featured Store" doesn't result in showing up as a featured store

Expired Customer olympicwebdesign's Avatar
    Thanks

Checking "Featured Store" doesn't result in showing up as a featured store

I am using the Clipper 2.0.0 dev theme with the Flatter 5.0.1 child theme. I am displaying featured stores on the home page. For some reason when I add a store through the admin and check the featured box it's not showing up as a featured store on the home page as it should. However, I can see that featured is showing as "yes" in the list of stores in the back end and when going back into the store record the featured checkbox is checked.

If a store is added by a registered user (not administrator) and then I go in and edit their store record and mark it as "featured" it displays as expected on the home page in the featured stores section.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thanks

Thanks

Thread Information