Thread: Cancelled Jobs still posting to site

Thanks

Cancelled Jobs still posting to site

I've searched around this forum and can't seem to find a solution to what might be wrong with JR.

I've tried this several times now with the Admin, current Job Lister and a new account. When creating a job, the process is fine everything goes well. After the final step then the job appears in the dashboard as pending. There's a cancel button on the right, when pushed it brings up a popup that says ...the action can't be undone. Click ok, then the job goes away BUT when going out to the main part of the site, Logged in or not the job gets posted.

The dashboard shows no Live jobs but under Ended/Expired Jobs it is listed as cancelled.

Does anyone know what might be wrong? I've done all the usual steps, disabled plugins & child theme, it still happens.

Please help!

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information