Job search does not work properly
I have recently bought the jobroller and jobright themes and have realized that the job search does not work properly. I asked for a solution at the jobright support but they say the problem is with the jobroller core.
The issue is the following: I have just added 2 jobs to it, one in Madrid (Spain) and the other one in Boadilla del Monte (a village near Madrid). I have no jobs with "Anywhere" location.
- If I do a search only by Barcelona location with a radius of 10 km (Barcelona is hundreds of km away from Madrid) the theme shows ALL the jobs I have (the 2 jobs in Madrid). It should show nothing.
- If I search by a job title that exists (i.e programador) and location that does not exist (Barcelona) it shows the results that match the keywords (the job title). It should show nothing.
- If I search only by keywords it works ok.
- If I search by a job title that does not exists (i.e project manager) and a location that does not exist (Barcelona) it works ok
- If I search by location Madrid it shows just one job so it works ok.
In summary, the problem is that when there are no jobs by location, it shows all of them instead of showing nothing. Just in case it helps you, I think the problem is in the function array_intersect( $post_ids, $find_posts_in ) of the file filter-process.php. It seems it is doing an union instead of an intersection.
I have also tried deactivating the child theme and using jobroller and the results are the same. I have also deactivated all plugins and the same bug appears.
My url is www.centraldeempleos.es
Sorry for my English as I am Spanish. Please let me know if you need further information.
Thank you in advance for your help