Where exactly do I go to complete the steps below? SSL
Thank you for contacting SSL support. A secure certificate allows you to setup pages that use the secure https protocol to encrypt information. To use this feature, you will need to code your website to link to https:// instead of http:// on the pages you would like to secure. For example, if your shopping cart is a page called cart.html, you would insert a link tohttps://yourdomain.tld/cart.html*which would enable an encrypted connection.
Please contact your web designer or the manufacturer of your web design software if you require additional assistance modifying your site design.
You*can download our site seal to display on your site.* If you would like to add the site seal to your website, you will need to retrieve the html code from your account, then embed it into your website appropriately. Please follow the directions below to retrieve the site seal code:
• Log into your Secure Certificate Manager:*https://certs.godaddy.com
• Under "Manage SSL Certificates" click on the common name that requires the Site Seal
• Click the "Site Seal" tab
• Select the size on the left, then click "Submit"
• A snippet of code will display in the html box.
• Copy the snippet of code and embed it into your website appropriately.