Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does anyone get annoyed?

Thanks

Re: Does anyone get annoyed?

Quote Originally Posted by rtibbs4
    I don't have a problem with someone mirroring someone's site or using it as base or template to go from but I do have a problem with simply copying someones code and putting up the same site with a different company name. (copying text is a whole other matter) I figure if someone can copy and implement the code then they certainly can come up with a different color scheme and some different graphics... you know what I mean.

I came across a backlink a month ago to a site that uses classipress. I have never seen them on this forum and they had copied my footer and simply changed the company name (nothing else). They never even bothered to save the images on their own server. They we're still pulling them from mine. I emailed them but didn't get a reply so yesterday I "inadvertently" changed some images on my server which seems to have inadvertently added some not so nice images on their ads site.

I love it. I did that to someone in Europe. I forgot what country it is. But they used the same urls for my images. I was so mad so I changed them to something else. That will surprised them. HA!

Thanks
    Hi, rtibbs4, I noticed you are using images only for your category instead of "text" display. I am a very visual person and wondering if you are willing to share how to do that? Is it a plugin?
    Thank you.

Thanks
    Do you mean "Vacation Rentals by State"? Feel free to PM me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information