Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Draggable Pin

Thanks

Draggable Pin

Hey, I am pretty new to APP themes and have only the Vantage theme at this moment. I saw a thread on the forum about making the pin in the map on submission draggable. That worked sweet with Vantage. I have made a demo link for users to try but someone changed the password (funny) so I thought I would just share the mod here.

You can still check the demo link here, and use U/N customer and P/W password1 (until the next comedian shows up)
    http://web-directory-service.com/vantage/

I am sure some of the other themes also use the similar function to Vantage, and would appreciate if there is another theme similar that someone can just test it and see if it works as well? That would be ace.

Back up before you use plugin. It is free to use and distribute if you find it useful.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to madenza For This Useful Post:

bluecafe (September 8th, 2012), charterbase (September 11th, 2012), dubya (September 21st, 2012), mr_green (September 1st, 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    I have just tested it through provided link and it works great though I have yet to test it on my install. Thanks for sharing.

Anyway, I am moving this thread to the Plugin Exchange section.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    Great, can you test it on another vantage theme and let me know if that works please?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    It seems to be working fine on my test site.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 1,442 Posts
    Just tested it. Worked out of the box. Nice!
    Rolf Hassel (Samcy)

Thanks
    Great, what I meant to ask was if it could be tested on another APP theme? Is this functionality available in another APP theme? I just have the Vantage so couldn't check. No worries, when get some chance will make some more add ons.

Thanks
    I find this very interesting.

It would be very nice to have this in other themes for i.e. ClassiPress. The problem is, that the map does not show up while creating an ad. So there is no chance to drag the pin to a new place. In ClassiPree you enter the town/city/village/whatever and find the result on the map when the ad is online.

If you have an idea, i welcome you to do some tests on a virgin test site as an admin and create you FTP access. You may get in contact with me (PM)
    Rolf Hassel (Samcy)

Senior Member SoluzioneGuadagno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank you agaiN! is working! i used for my website about Travel Directory

Thanks
    Samcy has given us access to the ClassiPress theme as well, and we are almost done with adding the same function to the submit process in that theme. Shoud be releasing that before the weekend here as well. Nice community here, imagine people actually saying thanks. that is new

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to madenza For This Useful Post:

claysparkes (September 4th, 2012), saylon (September 19th, 2012), talent (September 19th, 2012)

Thanks
    Can't wait to see the result. Would be realy great to have this function working.

"Thumbs-up"

Quote Originally Posted by madenza View Post
    Samcy has given us access to the ClassiPress theme as well, and we are almost done with adding the same function to the submit process in that theme. Shoud be releasing that before the weekend here as well. Nice community here, imagine people actually saying thanks. that is new
    Rolf Hassel (Samcy)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information