Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Eva - New Premium Child Theme Sneak Peek

Thanks
    Could you post a screenshot of the entire home page? Did you take out job listings completely in the home page? Does it come in a color other than pink?

Also, when will this come out? Debating whether to look into Prima now or wait for Eva.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jlei1989 View Post
    Could you post a screenshot of the entire home page? Did you take out job listings completely in the home page? Does it come in a color other than pink?

Also, when will this come out? Debating whether to look into Prima now or wait for Eva.
    I also want to know if we could disable the home page slider.

Thanks
    Hi gnoe - thanks for the kind words; Hopefully it'll receive the same compliments as our other premium theme: Prima.

Thanks
    Yes, looks very nice, please keep going the good work.
    A few comments for you:
    - what are the colors available and/or there is a colors chooser for the template?
    - it would be nice to put some kind of big buttons or images on the home page to help visualize separate logins for job seekers and job lister
    - account dashboard: it would be nice to put under "Account Details" also the jobs already paid for and still not used by the job lister, and the number of jobs ads currently active
    I will buy it, so wait for your final release (please see my PM in case you need beta testers).
    Cheers

Thanks
    Hi jlei,

Apologies for only answering you questions now - they seem to have slipped through.

As soon as the home page is done, we'll update the screenshots with a more complete look (the listings are currently being styled - hence the reason they're not featuring right now). We're playing around with a few colour options at the moment, although we still have to decide how we'll package it . In terms of release date, and don't hold me to this as it's still a rough estimate, I'd like to release it within the next 2 weeks or so... depending on our customisation projects we've got going.

The slider part of theme is powered by a plugin that's available from the Wordpress Theme repository (entitled Easing Slider) - if this plugin is not installed, there will be no Slider options to play around with...

Hope it helps

Thanks
    Hi Softaber,

Truth be told, we've only experimented with Pink to this far - but we're looking into other colour combinations and ways to package them with the theme. As for various login buttons, I think the slider would perhaps be the best part to place incorporate that as it could be accompanied by some more information. Regarding the dashboard page, we're mostly focused on doing front end design / development rather than hardcore backend development seeing as there are already accomplished developers on here that, in all honesty, would be able to do a far better job than we could

Thanks for the offer on beta testing - the closer we get to release, we'll work through our list again

Thanks
    Jeez, am I going to have to buy this one too? :P

Thanks
    Only if you'd like to keep getting your fix of awesomeness

Thanks
    I'm grateful for people like you! Thanks for always trying to improve "what's out there" for novices like me. You guys ROCK and I love your design!

Thanks
    Hey lefty,

Thanks for the kind words! Hopefully we'll live up to your expectations with Eva

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information