Thread: Just launched - For university students

Thanks

Just launched - For university students

Hey guys, just finished a day ago, nothing too special, which was the point. Dug around the forums for additions that I liked (highlighted featured ads). Future plan is to have a site for every province and university in Canada then move into the states.
    www.skills4books.com - A place to trade your skills for university textbooks!

Thanks
    http://skills4books.com

Quote Originally Posted by skills4books View Post
    Hey guys, just finished a day ago, nothing too special, which was the point. Dug around the forums for additions that I liked (highlighted featured ads). Future plan is to have a site for every province and university in Canada then move into the states.
    www.skills4books.com - A place to trade your skills for university textbooks!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,387 Times in 3,258 Posts
    The color theme is nice and refreshing to the eye perhaps because it is green.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information