Thread: Multiple themes combined under one design

Thanks

Multiple themes combined under one design

Hi All

I'm working on a project to combine all of the main App Themes under a unified design. We're building at a steady pace and weekly updates are being pushed out to Github.

If you're interested in checking out the design, or helping us out with some of the legwork please visit https://github.com/Corbs/appthemes-unity

This is part of a project to connect local small businesses with a series of useful web apps.
    So far we've nearly completed 'Vantage' and 'Classipress'. Next on the list is 'Clipper'. The final goal is to integrate each of these themes at a coding level (e.g. if you have a coupon attached to your business listing then it will display on the Vantage directory).

If this sounds like a worthy project please get stuck in, send us any changes you make so we can integrate it into our files.

Corbin

Please note: These are child themes only. To use these files you will also need the latest core themes from the Appthemes website.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to corbs For This Useful Post:

elmer (April 30th, 2013), mr_green (January 17th, 2013), rubencio (January 16th, 2013)

Thanks
    Just thought I'd post a couple of screenshots of the current design. I'll put up a link to my demo site when I get the first build up and running

Corbin

classipress_brentbook.jpg
    vantage_brentbook.jpg

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to corbs For This Useful Post:

banen (March 9th, 2013), elmer (April 30th, 2013), knova15 (February 4th, 2013)

Thanks
    Corbin,

I'm very interested in your progress, as I'm trying to implement basically the same thing. Please keep me/us posted.

thanks,

Elmer

Thanks
    Hi. Just wondering if you have completed this project. I too am interested in having a website that combines ClassiPress with Vantage. Please let me know.

Thanks
    Corbin, your github link returns a 404 page. how is the progress going? can we see it please? thanks, mark

Thread Information