Thread: SleepJobs.net ...ready for the world!

Thanks

SleepJobs.net ...ready for the world!

This is a national (US) job board that caters to career professionals in the "Sleep Medicine" industry. Sleep medicine professionals include board certified sleep physicians, dentists, Registered Polysomnography Technicians (RPSGT), physician assistants, nurse practitioners, managers, office administration staff, and sales.

It's been a lot of hard work making every job look "natural" and not part of an Indeed feed. ...but it's worth it. These are the seeds that bring in paying customers. ...Just completed our two month anniversary and already profitable.

I'm always looking for ideas that I can add to my site and which bring value to my target visitor.

I look forward to your feedback and constructive criticism.

Thanks AppTheme team...I couldn't have done it without you.

Russ

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    Nice niche and before checking your site I was thinking that there are jobs just for sleeping. Anyway, I will do a check/feedback on your site later I was just amazed by your site's domain name/niche and could not help but comment.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    Thanks for the feedback on your first impression. I think I've got a lot of "target visitor" related functionality and value on the site. I noticed that the "StudentIndex" site on the Showcase page is displaying as "under construction". I'd like to nominate SleepJobs.net as a worthy showcase replacement.

Russ

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    Ok I will refer your site to the Appthemes site/forum admin so it will be included in the showcase section.

Quote Originally Posted by russbaugh View Post
    I'd like to nominate SleepJobs.net as a worthy showcase replacement.
    Russ
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    Wow!!! What a great honor! We will keep operating the site on a professional / showcase level with a focus on ensuring it is worthy of being a showcase site. ...and as always, any feedback for improvement that will make our site more valuable to our target audience is welcome.

~Russ

Thanks
    Nice job, Ross! Congrats!

Thread Information