Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SWGDirectory.Com (Heavily Modded Classipress)

Thanks

Re: SWGDirectory.Com (Heavily Modded Classipress)

Well i have decided its about time to retire the current design on http://swgdirectory.com in a few days. I have been waiting to gain my strength for this because to upgrade the theme means to re-post all 300+ items. I have also decided to not do so much custom work on the next design to make it easier to upgrade in the future. I will miss the current design though
    Eric is best known in the forum for his in depth tutorials. He started in design 4 years ago and then discovered WordPress and has been coding and hacking themes and plugins ever since. He's quite helpful if you have any questions for him in the forum. Eric also makes his own WordPress themes and plugins and provides ClassiPress consulting on the side. David Cowgill - (Owner of Classipress)

Thanks

Re: SWGDirectory.Com (Heavily Modded Classipress)

updated the site with v2.9. The gallery view on the home page seems to be a hit so i went ahead and coded it back in on the new release.
    Eric is best known in the forum for his in depth tutorials. He started in design 4 years ago and then discovered WordPress and has been coding and hacking themes and plugins ever since. He's quite helpful if you have any questions for him in the forum. Eric also makes his own WordPress themes and plugins and provides ClassiPress consulting on the side. David Cowgill - (Owner of Classipress)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information