Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: USA Classified

Thanks
    just a last note before going back to the topic .

I 100% agree Mr. green.

link exchange, could be a new Category, for standard classipress sites (site's that haven't been modified using css)
    why not make 2 sub categories under showcase: high modified. Low modified.

comment to the site:
    again.. in my opinion not worth a showcase, since everyone can install classipress, change the logo, and make a new post..
    It takes about 5 minuttes..
    but any way I still wish you good luck with you site

Thanks
    As barukar has already mentioned, this is the "Showcase & Feedback" section of the forums, and as such is not necessarily "just" for customized versions of our themes. It's for any AppThemes customer who wants to share their URL for others to see what they're using the theme for, and to get feedback on any aspect of that. We're also interested to see what niche the themes are being used for, which in turn may also give others some inspiration.

We already have an actual showcase on the main AppThemes website, which yes, needs to be updated right now (we're working on that) So really that's the part of the site that will showcases those sites we feel are the best representation of what can be achieved with our themes.

We can certainly look at adding some prefixes to this section of the forums though i.e. [Highly modified] [Low modified] if it will help you guys? The only thing of course is that not everyone uses them.. Just let me know if you'd like to see something like that? Thanks for the feedback

3. The Following User Says Thank You to pepsi For This Useful Post:

panks7077 (June 26th, 2011)

Thanks
    @barukar:

Is this a section for feedingback all that ClassiPress based websites? feedback to what? to a plain ClassiPress installation? If so let me do it right now and save my future time...

I want to feedback all that simple ClassiPress installations (to all of them) THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR SITE AND BEING SO SMART IN ORDER TO POST YOUR URL FOR SOME FREE BACKLINKS... sometimes this is not the result you expect for SEO purposes but the opposite. BTW, incredible nice ClassiPress installation exactly the same as the demo site. Nothing more to say here!

This is simply disgusting! We, as forum users visiting this section, want to see really modified websites based in ClassiPress in order to have fresh ideas, new options to implement, and give our advices to people who REALLY cares about design+function and sometimes also invest their time and money in order to have better ClassiPress based websites. For those others users that simply find this thread as the solution to get some free backlinks, I ask them to use some other better websites directory since there are a lot FOR FREE.

For you as moderators must be very boring to have the same questions as "new threads" when they are already answered right? Usually forum users don't use the forum search and moderators say: use the forum search since this question have already been made, blablablabla......
    So same to us, like forum visitors: it is even more boring because we come here FOR FREE and see this section with new threads but websites are THE SAME as the demo site everyday.

Sorry my bad english. Please, don't take this as personal.
    Best regards,

r u b e n c i o . c o m

Since 2010 providing AppThemes solutions,
    Plugins and the best childthemes...

Thanks
    Looks like we may have posted around the same time. Please see my response above rubencio

Thanks
    We can certainly look at adding some prefixes to this section of the forums though i.e. [Highly modified] [Low modified] if it will help you guys? The only thing of course is that not everyone uses them.. Just let me know if you'd like to see something like that? Thanks for the feedback
    That would be very helpful
    It would solve the problem.

Thanks
    OK - the guy is having a HUGE problem!!

are you selling dope???

MODERATORS - PLEASE REACT!!

🇬🇧 Helmuts | My ClassiPress hobby site: Outlived Classifieds: https://www.outlived.co.uk

❤️ $2.49 / £1.99 - 100GB Space, 1 TB Traffic, Unlimited Domains, Daily Backups, Free SSL Certificates > SSD Cloud Hosting > HostMaria.com

Thanks
    i do agree here, my response would be: gj installing jobroller/classipress. Allthough i would not waste my time on it.
    It is not fun to see a simple site with nothing done on it besides hitting the install button tbh

Thanks
    OK - the guy is having a HUGE problem!!

are you selling dope???

MODERATORS - PLEASE REACT!!
    He can sell what ever he want's... It's not the moderators jobs to play police..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to spymare For This Useful Post:

panks7077 (June 26th, 2011)

Thanks
    @helmuc : Thanks for pointing out that. Removed them. There are users who just post too much of spam ads. I spend lot of time in just removing them daily.

Thanks
    @spymare: exactly. . Also I don't have any control on what users want to sell. I just can remove them if they are selling something really wrong.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information