Thread: Location question

Thanks

Location question

Hi Spartac. Ive recently bought jobroller and simplux child theme and have some issues getting the locations to work properly.
    I only want to use taxonomy location (not the google map) and I need people to choose a predefined location when adding jobs/searching for jobs.
    Iv´e added a few locations in jobroller settings -jobs-job location-new location, and also added a few "test" job ads where I had to choose one of the location, that works..but when searching in the Browse by-location in the sidebar it doesn´t find any of the added jobs in respective location?! Is there a specific order in how you should set up everything from the beginning?

And also in Simplux-advanced settings-sttings-Custom Post Type & Taxonomy URLs-Location new taxonomy name: It says you should write this in your own language, where does this line of text show on the homepage? Or is it some kind of setting?

Thanks for your help

// Toby

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Do you need high-quality content for your Website? For a significantly reduced price? Try aicontently.com

We answer the questions in threads as fast as the private messages, So do not send support questions via private message. Use the forum instead and open a new thread for every issue.
    Before you send any PM , Please read These rules .

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information