Thread: Problem with showing Theme version

Thanks

Problem with showing Theme version

Hello

I just bought your Simplux child theme. I have to say it is a good one - first impression (as I haven't still explored it )
    After installation there was a problem with fixed and centered width ( the site was all over the page).
    Then I saw that you have an update to 1.1. and I updated it. It fixed the width of the site
    But there seems to be a problem with showing that I have updated my version. It still says version 1.0 and recommends me to update.

It is quite confusing as I can't be sure if I have the 1.1 or the 1.0 version . I guess I have the 1.1. as it fixed the page width, but still .... .
    There seem to be a problem also with the page where I can see what are the changes in 1.1 version.

Could you please also tell me what are your future plans for the theme in terms of updates ?

Thanks.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Do you need high-quality content for your Website? For a significantly reduced price? Try aicontently.com

We answer the questions in threads as fast as the private messages, So do not send support questions via private message. Use the forum instead and open a new thread for every issue.
    Before you send any PM , Please read These rules .

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Do you need high-quality content for your Website? For a significantly reduced price? Try aicontently.com

We answer the questions in threads as fast as the private messages, So do not send support questions via private message. Use the forum instead and open a new thread for every issue.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thread Information