Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By spartac

Thread: Working with fonts

Thanks

Working with fonts

I have decided to work with the fonts today and I choose to increase the size of the fonts. This I did successfully on every page apart from the home page using simplux settings and also increasing font size in styles.css. But I noticed the home page does not change its content size nor font type. See image below:

Screenshot.jpg

I will like to know how to fix this and make the content font in the home page the same as that of the blog and job contents. I tried disabling content fonts on simplux settings, that seem to work for the home page but still there was reverse in other pages (jobs content, blog contents & menu items) which I do not want. So I allowed it again

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Do you need high-quality content for your Website? For a significantly reduced price? Try aicontently.com

We answer the questions in threads as fast as the private messages, So do not send support questions via private message. Use the forum instead and open a new thread for every issue.
    Before you send any PM , Please read These rules .

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    ugooliver likes this.
    Do you need high-quality content for your Website? For a significantly reduced price? Try aicontently.com

We answer the questions in threads as fast as the private messages, So do not send support questions via private message. Use the forum instead and open a new thread for every issue.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thread Information