Thread: Location, location, location ...

Thanks

Location, location, location ...

I don't know if this topic has been discussed before, so i'm starting a new one. I'm working on Vantage for about two weeks now and, for me, it misses 2 vital functions:

* Add a listing to more than one category (location based!)
    * Mobile display

The first one has been discussed in another topic, but some of the moderators claimed it was not one of the first points on there list to improve. I think that's not smart. Add a listing to a second category would be very good, certainly when that second catergory would be a state or city. I know vantage already filters on city with the search bar, but i think by adding the possibility to create a second category and therefor create a new dropdown which provides searching by categorie; would be a great tool for customers. In this economy, for business owners, its extremely important to be found. For customers internet provides so much websites and search engines that "just another one" won't do the trick. Vantage could make the difference by perfecting the location search function, and for me i think adding a second category (location) would be a very big thing!

Mobile display could be me being a rookie. But on my iphone and ipad, vantage is looking really really ugly. In fact its not usable. If i would visit my site as a customer (at this point) i would stay 5 seconds max. So my question is; is there a setting or widget to optomize vantage for mobile devices? M-commerce is getting bigger by the day, so a business search engine that cannot be used on a mobile device is doomed to be not used again. Again; i could be overlooking something so i really love response!

Kind regards,

Arnan

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Did this post help you? Click Thanks | Did it help you lots? Then the next time you see someone in need give them $5 for me.

Thanks

Thanks
    Did this post help you? Click Thanks | Did it help you lots? Then the next time you see someone in need give them $5 for me.

Thanks

Thanks

Thread Information