[PLUGIN TESTERS WANTED] REQUESTORY - Premium WordPress Plugin
I want to introduce new Premium WordPress plugin - Requestory.
The main purpose of the plugin is to allow Users do paid or free contact/support/job/service requests to the Site through the configurable form.
What the Requestory could be used for?
So, basically it's just yet another Contact Form, but what makes it unlike others?
- Site Contact Form (simply stupid).
- Support Channel - communicate with users and track requests.
- Provide a Paid Service to users. Take requests - get paid.
- Form Builder - Ste Owner can configure Request form using AppThemes form builder (Vantage Forms)
- Custom Form Builder - Allows to add different form fields depending on Request Category
- Payments - Site Owner can charge users for Request or surcharge for Request Category. Although free Request ability is still there if needed.
- Payment Gateways - Compatible with AppThemes Payments module so any AppThemes compatible Payments Gateway can be used (PayPal included + https://marketplace.appthemes.com/pl...ment-gateways/)
- Messaging System - Requestor and Site Owner can privately messaging on the Request page (basically it's a comments on the private Request page).
- Custom Statuses - New Requests get Draft status until user completes the form and it get Pending Status. Once admin received Request and took it to the processing it gets Accepted status. Once job is done it gets Completed status.
The plugin is in early Beta state and not fully completed yet, but functioning more or less as expected.
Currently it's compatible only with Vantage 4+
and Clipper 2.0.0(beta)
since plugin uses libs included in these themes. Further it might be working independently.
I'm looking for 2-3 Vantage users who would be so kind and agree to make some tests and return feedback with bugs/issues detected and improvements ideas.
Surely all testers will get free subscription to the plugin in case it will be released in the MarketPlace.
Anyone who interested let me know please.
Have a good day!