Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can anybody suggest me best mobile plugin that's works with classipress

Thanks

Can anybody suggest me best mobile plugin that's works with classipress

I want to make my site works as mobile version can any body suggest me good plugin or any other way we can go for .
    Thanks in advanced

Thanks

Thanks
    I find this plugin to be half working:

The listings of custom fields is out of control, if you delete some fields, they remain displayed on the mobile version, nevermind the order display, its kaotic and random, it doesnt follow the same order of the desktop version.
    The search only searches default WP blog posts.
    A blank Google Map displays on every single Blog posts which doesnt make sense, it treats the Blog post like a cp_ad post.
    Etc.
    Bottom line, lots of bugs, still waiting for updates, sent multiple emails trying to rationalize and telling the developers that its not normal that some fields are still displayed when they don't even exist anymore on the Desktop version, kinda gave up on it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanatic View Post

The listings of custom fields is out of control, if you delete some fields, they remain displayed on the mobile version, nevermind the order display, its kaotic and random, it doesnt follow the same order of the desktop version.
    A blank Google Map displays on every single Blog posts which doesnt make sense, it treats the Blog post like a cp_ad post.
    Etc.
    Bottom line, lots of bugs, still waiting for updates, sent multiple emails trying to rationalize and telling the developers that its not normal that some fields are still displayed when they don't even exist anymore on the Desktop version, kinda gave up on it.
    i have waited 2 years already but i guess they dont care about the mobile version of there themes

Thanks
    At this moment, is the best solution you can find. I cannot find some of these bugs, like the search problem or the google maps problem, it's working fine in my site. Existing problems are:

- Unable to show blog entries
    - Show the same custom fields as the desktop version

Important features to include:

- Create ads
    - Contact form
    - Improve categories menu

Anyway, krreddy can take the final decision checking the demo site with his mobile device at:

http://entalpia.info

Regards

Etc.

Thanks
    Its definately a good solution compared to getting the WP Touch pro plugin and tweaking it to get the ads with the thumbnails to be listed, BUT its not bug free either:

The Google Map bug: looking at that link you posted, just clik on the Open dialog link in the menu that points to http://entalpia.info/hello-world/ and you'll see what I mean, this is a Blog post entry under the category "Noticias" (We do see those which is fine), on the mobile version, a Google map is displayed, which has no business being there.
    The search option is sketchy, sometimes it wont even return a very common tag or keyword on the site.
    The custom fields: If I delete a custom field within a form because its no longer needed, it remains visible on the Mobile version, I even saw custom fields dating back from the initial deployment of the site.

The plugin is worth it for the price, not gonna argue that, but needs some tweaking, considering that we can only download 4 updates from the day of purchase.

Thanks
    Fanatic, this is the development and test site of classipro, this link is just a test

Regards

Its definately a good solution compared to getting the WP Touch pro plugin and tweaking it to get the ads with the thumbnails to be listed, BUT its not bug free either:

The Google Map bug: looking at that link you posted, just clik on the Open dialog link in the menu that points to http://entalpia.info/hello-world/ and you'll see what I mean, this is a Blog post entry under the category "Noticias" (We do see those which is fine), on the mobile version, a Google map is displayed, which has no business being there.
    The search option is sketchy, sometimes it wont even return a very common tag or keyword on the site.
    The custom fields: If I delete a custom field within a form because its no longer needed, it remains visible on the Mobile version, I even saw custom fields dating back from the initial deployment of the site.

The plugin is worth it for the price, not gonna argue that, but needs some tweaking, considering that we can only download 4 updates from the day of purchase.

Thanks
    Hi there,

Maybe you can find this post interesting

http://classipro.com/how-to-integrat...ipress-mobile/

Regards

Thanks
    This is worth a try, I had bought the Advanced search plugin but I was advised that it doesnt work with older CP installs (3.0.5.3) which would've been a REAL great help compared to the current search functionality in CP mobile, Lucas, when is the next CP mobile release? Hopefully the bugs will be addressed?

Thanks
    Well, The first version of this plugin (advanced search) was developed for CP 3.1.4, so I cannot be sure if it works for older versions and we cannot offer backward support. I'm working on it, I improved the geocoding code, fixed some small bugs and included the blog entries when you add the blog page. We plan to develop a couple of new features, so maybe to the end of this month, but that's not a promise

This is worth a try, I had bought the Advanced search plugin but I was advised that it doesnt work with older CP installs (3.0.5.3) which would've been a REAL great help compared to the current search functionality in CP mobile, Lucas, when is the next CP mobile release? Hopefully the bugs will be addressed?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information