Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can anybody suggest me best mobile plugin that's works with classipress

Thanks
    Lucas, I tried to get the updated version and its not appearing in my previously downloaded items list on your site, tried leaving a comment on your site and it doesnt work, I do have the first release version (0.4) and it doesn't seem to support "ad_tags" maybe thats why its not working after all? I see only "post_tag" in the drop down menu when configuring the form, custom categories works though.
    Is options.php and wp-custom-fields-search-form.php supposed to be in a separate folder (templates)? Where's the Video tutorial for the plugin? The instructions.txt file points to http://classipro.es/plugins-services/ which doesn't exist anymore.

Can you look into my account to make sure that its part of my downloaded plugins? There's no way i'm paying another 20$ to get the updated version.

Can you tell I have a lot of trouble with your plugins, sites AND service??

Thanks
    Hi Fanatic,

The current version for this plugin is 0.5 and can be downloaded from our new store -> http://wprabbits.com

If you bought the plugin in our old store, please email me -> alucas@classipro.com

This week a new client tested the plugin for CP 3.0.5.4 and seems to work according his feedback.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Fanatic View Post
    Lucas, I tried to get the updated version and its not appearing in my previously downloaded items list on your site, tried leaving a comment on your site and it doesnt work, I do have the first release version (0.4) and it doesn't seem to support "ad_tags" maybe thats why its not working after all? I see only "post_tag" in the drop down menu when configuring the form, custom categories works though.
    Is options.php and wp-custom-fields-search-form.php supposed to be in a separate folder (templates)? Where's the Video tutorial for the plugin? The instructions.txt file points to http://classipro.es/plugins-services/ which doesn't exist anymore.

Can you look into my account to make sure that its part of my downloaded plugins? There's no way i'm paying another 20$ to get the updated version.

Can you tell I have a lot of trouble with your plugins, sites AND service??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information