Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Sort Category and search results by Price or Posting Date. A must have Plugin!!

Thanks
    I sent e-mail for support about three months ago and you never answered me... I sent reminders every one-two weeks
    My question is the same of three months ago, see #76 because I need a solution.

Thanks
    This plugin has a BIG problem, please take look here : http://forums.appthemes.com/slow-que...egories-28893/ where i describe the problem that occurs when you have a classipress site with a bunch of ads. I have to disable this plugin at this moment. Developer, please submit a fix for this plugin. On PM i can describe in more detail the problem.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by silver View Post
    This plugin has a BIG problem, please take look here : http://forums.appthemes.com/slow-que...egories-28893/ where i describe the problem that occurs when you have a classipress site with a bunch of ads. I have to disable this plugin at this moment. Developer, please submit a fix for this plugin. On PM i can describe in more detail the problem.

I can only support this plugin to a certain extent. I have over 300 SUCCESSFUL installations of my plugin with about 1% of those not being successfull. If you have a highly customized site with a ton of plugins installed, it's only natural that my plugin will fail! I can not support or answer question for those users that have a ton of customization.

If you are not happy with my plugin, I will be more than happy to refund your money, but please do not be rude and post on this forum that the plugin does not work. Your post does not have anything to do with my plugin. You are talking about the core classipress function that has nothing to do with my sort plugin!

As posted previously, this plugin will work for all versions of Classipress.

Thanks
    Hi thesanerone, I don't think is correct to answer in these terms to silver. Furthermore I asked for a solution to my question #76 (just three months ago, also by e-mail) but, at the moment, haven't received any answer by you. And in this case it is independent from other plugins/customizations. At least say: I'm trying to solve...
    I'm very disappointed.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thesanerone View Post
    I can only support this plugin to a certain extent. I have over 300 SUCCESSFUL installations of my plugin with about 1% of those not being successfull. If you have a highly customized site with a ton of plugins installed, it's only natural that my plugin will fail! I can not support or answer question for those users that have a ton of customization.
    If you are not happy with my plugin, I will be more than happy to refund your money, but please do not be rude and post on this forum that the plugin does not work. Your post does not have anything to do with my plugin. You are talking about the core classipress function that has nothing to do with my sort plugin!

As posted previously, this plugin will work for all versions of Classipress.
    You can have 1000 installation, successful or not, that does not matter. Installation has not to do with the real world usage of your plugin. Successfful installation tell us only that your plugin can be installed into a wordpress installation without errors. And that is ok, i approve, your plugin can be installed without errors, but your plugin has a bug.

Dont take this personaly but I have discovered a bug in your software and i have debugged it to the level where i saw the sql query:
    Code:
    SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS  wp_posts.ID FROM wp_posts  INNER JOIN wp_term_relationships ON (wp_posts.ID = wp_term_relationships.object_id) INNER JOIN wp_postmeta ON (wp_posts.ID = wp_postmeta.post_id) LEFT JOIN (SELECT wp_postmeta.post_id AS ID, CAST(REPLACE(wp_postmeta.meta_value, ',', '') AS SIGNED) AS price FROM wp_postmeta WHERE wp_postmeta.meta_key ="cp_price") P ON (P.ID = wp_posts.ID) WHERE 1=1  AND ( wp_term_relationships.term_taxonomy_id IN (21) ) AND wp_posts.post_type = 'ad_listing' AND (wp_posts.post_status = 'publish' OR wp_posts.post_status = 'private') AND (wp_postmeta.meta_key = 'cp_price' ) GROUP BY wp_posts.ID  LIMIT 0, 10;
    that is produced by your plugin.

When i have over 1000 ads in a subcategory it takes to long to get the page to show, over 6-7 seconds. This is proven on plain wordpress/classipress installation, without modifications on a development box. If i have over 8000 ads in a subcategory then i have to wait over 45 seconds
    to get the page, not acceptable ...

Please be so kind and test your plugin and provide a better version, where this bug don't occur, then you will have over 301 satisfied customers.
    Regards
    silver

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein View Post
    Hi thesanerone, I don't think is correct to answer in these terms to silver. Furthermore I asked for a solution to my question #76 (just three months ago, also by e-mail) but, at the moment, haven't received any answer by you. And in this case it is independent from other plugins/customizations. At least say: I'm trying to solve...
    I'm very disappointed.
    Hello Einstein, I usually respond to all inquiries within 48hrs. Which email did you use? What is your email address?

Thanks
    Hi thesanerone,
    I sent 7 e-mails, the first of them on 4th Jan, and just now sent the 8th e-mail.
    I send you my e-mail with PM.
    Hoping in your answer.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein View Post
    Hi thesanerone,
    I sent 7 e-mails, the first of them on 4th Jan, and just now sent the 8th e-mail.
    I send you my e-mail with PM.
    Hoping in your answer.
    Hi Einstein, I just sent you a PM. I found your emails and a few other from other members in my SPAM folder

Sorry, i will look into your question this weekend.

Thanks,

Thanks
    OK, I'll wait for your answer. Thank you in advance.

Thanks
    Hi,
    Is it compatible with "Grid mod"?
    thanks

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread Information