Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ** New TouchSlider plugin for Vantage **

Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 1,442 Posts
    @efkapps,

just a simple question:

Quote Originally Posted by samcy View Post
    Hi efkapps,

I just received an email from you to buy your vantage slider. May I ask when i subscribed on your website to get advertisings from EfkApps? Or was there an other way to get my email address?
    Rolf Hassel (Samcy)

Thanks
    Hi Levt,

The attachment proves that all our newsletter offer the users the unsubscribe option. In fact, 4 or 5 users were unsuscribed in the last newsletter. We are 3 developers with large experience working with wordpress for different platforms (woothemes, envato, appthemes, wordpress.org, etc). We simply created this new company and started working to improve app themes themes with plugins, mods, etc. We put together our separated client databases into a single one to work. If you are in our database, must be because you bought any code canyon plugin, asked for a quote, etc. Not sure. But if are not interested anymore to receive our newsletter, I can remove manually from the mailing list without problems in case mail chimp unsubscribe link fails (I don't think so, because other users did).

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by levt View Post
    To Lie???? and your attachement does not even work and why you do not answer then on a simple question we all asked you?? that is actually a really dubious practice!!!

Thanks
    Which code canyon plugin?

I actually have not un subscribed because of the relevancy of your product to what I am dealing with. However I have wondered where you obtained my e-mail from?

Screen shot 2012-07-01 at 12.22.54.jpgScreen shot 2012-07-01 at 12.23.12.jpgScreen shot 2012-07-01 at 12.23.42.jpg

Marketplace Seller mohsinoffline's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by efkapps View Post
    If you are in our database, must be because you bought any code canyon plugin, asked for a quote, etc. Not sure.
    Why is there no opt-in system? You could have used MailChimp to send emails asking people to confirm their subscriptions, or at least an email informing people that they were added to your list with an option to unsubscribe. Also asking for a quote is not equal to asking to be sent any newsletters. I do not wish to unsubscribe but I would for sure like to know when I actually got subscribed and I think I deserve an explanation like many others.

Regards,
    Mohsin
    Do you need content that helps to rank your website better on Google? Check out https://aicontently.com

Create a website like Retailmenot with FlatterPro Theme , Check out the demo here Retailmenot

Thanks
    I have to say that I am very dissapointed in code canyon and will file a complain there if you get my or our emails from there, I do believe the right way is just to offer your services in this forum and even maybe advertise your site over here where you offer your products, but not start to spam us without asking with emails about products etc etc etc and can not imagine that any of the above compagny are happy or will be happy that you guy´s did this, so shame on you and unsubcribe my email levtcreative@gmail.com because I realy do not like people who do not respect the privacy of others!!

Hi Levt,

The attachment proves that all our newsletter offer the users the unsubscribe option. In fact, 4 or 5 users were unsuscribed in the last newsletter. We are 3 developers with large experience working with wordpress for different platforms (woothemes, envato, appthemes, wordpress.org, etc). We simply created this new company and started working to improve app themes themes with plugins, mods, etc. We put together our separated client databases into a single one to work. If you are in our database, must be because you bought any code canyon plugin, asked for a quote, etc. Not sure. But if are not interested anymore to receive our newsletter, I can remove manually from the mailing list without problems in case mail chimp unsubscribe link fails (I don't think so, because other users did).

Regards

Thanks
    You a so right mohsinoffline, hmmmm thats a long time ago that I agree with you on something, so you see the miracles did not leave this world yet

Quote Originally Posted by mohsinoffline View Post
    Why is there no opt-in system? You could have used MailChimp to send emails asking people to confirm their subscriptions, or at least an email informing people that they were added to your list with an option to unsubscribe. Also asking for a quote is not equal to asking to be sent any newsletters. I do not wish to unsubscribe but I would for sure like to know when I actually got subscribed and I think I deserve an explanation like many others.

Regards,
    Mohsin

Thanks
    Hi Levt,

Note I never said that your address comes from codecanyon. I'll unsuscribe you, don't worry and sorry for the inconveniences.

Regards

I have to say that I am very dissapointed in code canyon and will file a complain there if you get my or our emails from there, I do believe the right way is just to offer your services in this forum and even maybe advertise your site over here where you offer your products, but not start to spam us without asking with emails about products etc etc etc and can not imagine that any of the above compagny are happy or will be happy that you guy´s did this, so shame on you and unsubcribe my email levtcreative@gmail.com because I realy do not like people who do not respect the privacy of others!!

Thanks
    Levt,

You are not subscribed in the list with this email address. Why are you trying to affect our reputation with your lies?

Regards

You a so right mohsinoffline, hmmmm thats a long time ago that I agree with you on something, so you see the miracles did not leave this world yet

Thanks
    Thank you but you still did not answer the question?? So we have to file a complain with all these compagnies woothemes, envato, appthemes, wordpress.org as you are using private information without permission!

Hi Levt,

Note I never said that your address comes from codecanyon. I'll unsuscribe you, don't worry and sorry for the inconveniences.

Regards

Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 1,442 Posts
    I never bought something or asked for a quote there. What is the name of that company?

I insist for an answer!

must be because you bought any code canyon plugin, asked for a quote, etc.
    Rolf Hassel (Samcy)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information