Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ** New TouchSlider plugin for Vantage **

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I want to confirm to everyone that AppThemes does not share customer contact information with anyone. We cannot be sure how efkapps was able to obtain email addresses of some of the commenters above, but I have sent a PM to determine this. I will resolve this with efkapps directly and then respond at a time when this is resolved.

Until then, please refrain from commenting on this further. We understand the issue and will figure it out ASAP. Thanks.
    You should have had updates to this by now. I have my suspicions on who has shared etc. Can you update please. If they do not give a satisfactory answer, may i ask that they be banned from the forums.

Thanks
    I communicated with the original poster via multiple private messages. This user refused to reveal the source.

This is something we take very seriously. Here is some info to keep in mind...

* AppThemes does not share your information with anyone
    * Refrain from posting your email address online
    ** There are publicly available programs that can be used to scrape contact info and add it to a mailing list
    ** Scrapers can follow links from this forum to sites where you may have contact info listed
    * Even if a list is obtained legally, we will likely ban someone if they are found spamming AppThemes customers
    * If you are new and you have something you want to share, create a forum post - do not spam our customers

Regardless of how the contact info was acquired, EFKapps decided to spam AppThemes customers. As a consequence, that user has been removed from the forums.

Thanks
    mmmmm I had been so busy working on sites that I just ignored the email I received from efkapps as I wasn't interested anyways, but did wonder as everyone else here how they were able to contact me as I hadn't signed up or subscribed to anything with them...Glad to know the issue had been brought to AppThemes attention and the member has been removed, as we don't need these kinds of things going on in the forum.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I communicated with the original poster via multiple private messages. This user refused to reveal the source.

This is something we take very seriously. Here is some info to keep in mind...

* AppThemes does not share your information with anyone
    * Refrain from posting your email address online
    ** There are publicly available programs that can be used to scrape contact info and add it to a mailing list
    ** Scrapers can follow links from this forum to sites where you may have contact info listed
    * Even if a list is obtained legally, we will likely ban someone if they are found spamming AppThemes customers
    * If you are new and you have something you want to share, create a forum post - do not spam our customers

Regardless of how the contact info was acquired, EFKapps decided to spam AppThemes customers. As a consequence, that user has been removed from the forums.
    Thank you.........

Thanks
    Shannon, greatly apperciated.
    Do you need high-quality content for your Website? For a significantly reduced price? Try aicontently.com

We answer the questions in threads as fast as the private messages, So do not send support questions via private message. Use the forum instead and open a new thread for every issue.
    Before you send any PM , Please read These rules .

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information