Thread: *Need a jquery expert for hire (insert tabs in classipress)*

Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Post *Need a jquery expert for hire (insert tabs in classipress)*

I need to hire a developer to do the following:

• 1) on the "post new classified" instead of the usual post-form.php some buttons need to appear (in a <ul> list will do) - (I was able to do this so far, but not the following)
      2) each button is a tab, clicking on each button shows different panes, each pane contains a different form
      3) each form is separate from the other, contains different sets custom fields (I can take care of this)

at default, no tab is shown, so only the buttons are there; a fading effect for the panes would be nice

I think this could be done in Jquery, perhaps using the Jquery Tabs - it's a very simple job - I wish I was able to do it but I'm not, so I'm willing to pay someone to do it for me; you can use the standard 2.9.3 classipress theme and send me a sample I can further customize (add more tabs, rename tab IDs, apply different CSS style)

I thought of this modification to improve usability of the classipress submit classified form - for different categories there would be different custom fields; in the single.php I would use php conditionals to make different custom fields appearing according to the category

if you think you can do this work (see 1) and 2) ) please send a PM to me immediately, with your quote and an estimation of the time required

further communication will be through MSN

will pay half on work start, half on delivery - paypal

if you have further questions you're welcome to ask

Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Re: *Need a jquery expert for hire (insert tabs in classipress)*

done, you may close this thread

Thread Information