Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Need a Programmer to do minor changes for me.

  1. #1
    Thread Starter
    Amateur
    Not a Verified Customer
    dexxmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Need a Programmer to do minor changes for me.

    Im looking for a programmer that can make the following changes.

    1. More Custom Fields
    2. 1 MAJOR Google Maps that gatheres all the Ad Locations. With the funktion to click the adress om the google map to go directly to the ad.
    3. Make me 3 "sidepanels" at the buttom.

    Payment will be through Paypal and im willing to pay 40% in advance and the rest 60% after the job is finished.

    Please send me a mail on Per@bruunmedia.dk if u are interested.

  2. #2
    pepsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    14,887
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked 807 Times in 721 Posts

    Re: Need a Programmer to do minor changes for me.

    Topic moved to theme services.

  3. #3
    Thread Starter
    Amateur
    Not a Verified Customer
    dexxmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Need a Programmer to do minor changes for me.

    Sry for the misplacement, i hope some1 can help me out

  4. #4
    Veteran taylerj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    380
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts

    Re: Need a Programmer to do minor changes for me.

    i do everything but the google maps thing, not sure about that one.
    Eric is best known in the forum for his in depth tutorials. He started in design 4 years ago and then discovered WordPress and has been coding and hacking themes and plugins ever since. He's quite helpful if you have any questions for him in the forum. Eric also makes his own WordPress themes and plugins and provides ClassiPress consulting on the side. David Cowgill - (Owner of Classipress)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Minor bug I think...
    By taker in forum Report ClassiPress Bugs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: April 2nd, 2010, 07:14 PM