Thread: ahikmahin (Melbweb) - Horrible Service !

Thanks

ahikmahin (Melbweb) - Horrible Service !

I hired ahikmahin (the company name is Melbweb, claim to be from Australia) about a month ago for Clipper modification job.

From start the commuinication and their job was not good and there were bugs in the modifications.

For weeks now I'm chasing them trying to have them fix the problem or refund my money asap.

A month later, I haven't launch my site yet, Paid them the money (they wanted it upfront of course) and they don't answer my contact attempts.

What you get from MelbWeb is an australian price with a 3rd world country service and communication. Buyer Beware!

Maybe now they will bother to answer me.

Thanks
    Nice post ... and comment. Thanks for that.

We answered couple of times (personally from - mahi@melbweb.com also from our ticket system ) that, this is a bug either chrome or theme it self.

You forget to mention that modification work well with all other browsers except chrome !

First thing - We done the modification and show you demo

2nd thing - You seen demo and liked it and said ok all fine.

3rd thing - then we transferred the site & files.

last thing - Once this kind of files transferred done, you can not expect any refund. Deal is deal. And.. i asked you to install a fresh copy so i will work on live server, but you reject that request.

extra thing - According to your support ticket we tried to find the error. Nothing ! its either the problem of chrome or theme it self.

--- Last 2months we faced lots of internal problems. Still, We tried to provide our best support to each tickets.---

Finally.. . i would like to see some feedback from our appthemes clients on this thread.

P.S:: As existing client you are always welcome to open support ticket and as we committed we will provide support until your satisfaction. So.. follow up the tickets reply and do what we asked you to do.

Thanks.

Thanks
    Well, I'm doing a lot of business online and I haven't encountered such service in a long time..

The fact is that I can not use it. If it doesn't work in Chrome - I can not use it. I'll lose affiliate sales.

Your last response on the ticket system was on 7/14 (where you admit that there's a problem, after I beg you to check it for days).

Since then I asked if there's anything new and begged to fix it on 7/18 and 7/24. You didn't respong, right ? What's left for me to do ?

I don't care about the refund, I want it fixed and I want to get response from a service provider.

My experience so far, I've spent more than $300 for a theme and modifications (which let's face it, are not so complicated.. Should be 3-4 hours of work for someone who knows what he's doing) and a month later I'm stuck with nothing I can work with.

What would you do if you were me ?

Thanks
    Surely.. i do respect your time and value. But.. the amount you mentioned it wasn't our price.

Now.. lets get back to track.

I will have a look on this issue tonight and will update with in 24hrs through your ticket.

Thanks.

Thanks
    You must check it again,or contact the support.

Thanks
    In my opinion, you should have taken it with ahikmahin, instead of creating a thread about it.
    Yet a modification, should work in any popular (updated browser)

firefox
    chrome
    opera
    safari
    ie 7 +

Thanks
    Did this ever get sorted out??
    Quote Originally Posted by versus2 View Post
    Well, I'm doing a lot of business online and I haven't encountered such service in a long time..

The fact is that I can not use it. If it doesn't work in Chrome - I can not use it. I'll lose affiliate sales.

Your last response on the ticket system was on 7/14 (where you admit that there's a problem, after I beg you to check it for days).

Since then I asked if there's anything new and begged to fix it on 7/18 and 7/24. You didn't respong, right ? What's left for me to do ?

I don't care about the refund, I want it fixed and I want to get response from a service provider.

My experience so far, I've spent more than $300 for a theme and modifications (which let's face it, are not so complicated.. Should be 3-4 hours of work for someone who knows what he's doing) and a month later I'm stuck with nothing I can work with.

What would you do if you were me ?

Thread Information