Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: ClassiPress Modification Services - Mods and Custom Design Available

Thanks
    hello,
    good idea, but none of these option i can use for what i need.

can you email me to cbay18@yahoo.com ill tell you what i need?

waiting for your replay.

thanks
    Leo

Thanks
    Hello guys! I also am interested in changing the template! I hope this service will soon be active!

Thanks
    Hello guys! I also am interested in changing the template! I hope this service will soon be active!
    This is my mail : and.raponi@gmail.com

Thanks
    Hi Firestormcs,

I am looking for someone who could customize the classipress layout. first of all I would prefere if the look would be more like (www.pferde-ost.de ) Classipress wastes a ot of space... But I have no Idea if this is possibke and/or how much work this would be...

Also the featured pictures are too small (min 120x120)

And I would need one or two more widgets: I can not sort the blog posts (as far as I know) by category. I would like to have a widget for place several posts by category...

Andrea

Thanks
    Hi Firestromcs,

The same exact plugin you use for searching on your postpanda.com site would be IDEAL for what I am trying to do. Would definitely pay to see that available. Your work is great, hope you stick around here.

Thanks

I need web developer

Hi,

I just purchased Classipress and then don't know how to download it into Bluevoda site.
    You do service for this? How does it cost?
    Reply me to zulfikarjuned@yahoo.com

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by firestormcs View Post
    Hi everyone,

I am the developer on www.postpanda.com. It's still in development and testing, but a lot of the mods and features seem to interest a lot of you.

I have had numerous requests for modifications, many for the same mods, so i thought i would put up a post to gauge interest in an idea i had. I'd like to see how many of you would be interested in purchasing mods ala carte at fixed prices. And if necessary, provide installation services on an hourly, or per mod basis if you can't perform the mods yourself.

The Idea:
    I'd like to put together a series of downloadable zip files for purchase that would contain a PDF for documentation and instructions with screenshots and perhaps some video screen-casts, text or PHP files for code, and images(if any) that would show you how to make a specific modification and provide the code and resources to do so.

Each package would have a difficulty rating from novice to experienced programmer to allow you to know whether you can tackle a mod yourself or if you'll need help to get it installed.

Some examples of the mods would be (not limited to though):
    • position search bar under menu bar
    • position search bar under menu bar and search by city, or zip code (us only)
    • Add video upsell option to Add New Post process (price set in admin)
    • reporting form for listings (user moderation)
    • ability to save (circle) favorite listings to your dashboard to view later
    • “featured price” by category options in admin price settings
    • Live search filter on dashboard to search through posters listings quickly
    • Lightbox style modal login and register screens (in addition to modded normal screens)
    • “quick listing” from directory by clicking a plus button that appears when you roll over a category name.
    • mobile site with thumbnails and images in ads

Similar or logically related mods would likely be packaged together for a cohesive experience to the user.

For example, the search by zip code feature involves changing the post forms, and edit forms to autocomplete the city and state from the zip code you enter so that your data is always consistent and searchable. So that mod would not only get you the search bar, but all of your input forms would be upgraded also.

Please let me know what you're interested in, and if you would be willing to pay get this functionality. If i get enough interest to make it worth my while i will begin creating these downloadable tutorials for you guys.

Thanks

Thanks
    Excuse my intromision in this thread but have you checked here to see if you find what you are looking for?
    CHILDTHEMES, PLUGINS AND CUSTOM DEVELOPMENTS FOR CLASSIPRESS

r u b e n c i o . c o m

Since 2010 providing AppThemes solutions,
    Plugins and the best childthemes...

Thanks
    your site looks great. I would love if you had a site to sell plugins and of course give a couple away for free to spice it up a bit...lol Please let us know when you are up and running with the plug in site! Looks awesome. I will deff. be looking your way when I find it right to upgrade my appearance.
    Benjamin G.
    teachifie.com

Marketplace Seller mohsinoffline's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi there,

Please let me introduce myself. My name is Mohsin and I am into customizing ClassiPress and have added a lot of features and done a lot of customization for one of my clients, I was not an active member of the forum until now, but now since his project is nearing completion I have the time to offer my services to the community, I will try to keep my rates very reasonable. I could show you my client's site in progress, but only via PM if he allows. It will go live soon anyway, so he may be interested in wowing the community before making it public.

FYI, all posts made from this account in the forum were made by my client as he is using my account since I purchased ClassiPress for him. I have another very interesting concept coming up in the form of a child theme, but would only like to announce what it is once I am ready to launch it. Oh and I run a small company too! It's called Reload Web, and we have done some exciting projects using WordPress which you can see from our portfolio and have a lot of customization experience with many themes. Please let me know if you are interested in my services!

Thanks for reading and have a good day!
    Mohsin

Thanks
    @rubencio I requested a quote via your website never received any reply, are you still in business?

@mohsinoffline - AoA I need to customize all Appthemes, can you do it, if yes please PM me.

Thanks

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread Information