Thread: Clipper Designer- basicly any other Templates to be modified, CSS, HTML ,

Thanks

Red face Clipper Designer- basicly any other Templates to be modified, CSS, HTML ,

ok so i will offer my service here as a designer for clipper ,

well honestly any other site template , whether its from app themes or no , but lets stick to app themes since i love their work.

the work that i do is highly professional.

I will Upload some samples here below,

You can Skype me at jujukoja

-------------------------- better yet- i will upload some designs for clipper with The Modification files included, THE Picture will be WaterMarked , ( AND THE DESIGN WILL ONLY BE SOLD ONES .)
    to be honest with you i hate to have website that everyone has the same design

Give me a day and the Designs will be uploaded, ( already working on them, just thought i would share before i go any further. )

( Every Purchase options,

DESIGN ONLY - 250$ ( that will cover a many pages as possible for every theme , so not just the index template ) ( templates can be sliced if requested )
    DESIGN AND CSS - 350$ ( since most people will know basic css now a day, But pro CSS'r can make the site light and faster, it will save you bandwidth trust me )
    DESIGN, CSS, HTML 450 ( ALL HTML TEMPLATES WILL BE MODIFIED, to work with the CSS and Design Patterns as well, this option is great for those who has no clue on the backend editing wise )

Thanks
    P.S , all templates are unique and are started from scratch as well.

P.P.S the Reason why am doing my own designs, because i know how it will worked out if i did request , your changes are never done, plus you cant picture a finished site like web designer can

Thanks
    02_Home.jpg

first draft design , just to show my work, am not trying to go hardcore on the design from the start as i want to see if people are interested

Thread Information