Page 105 of 130 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1297

Thread: Fit all your needs with ClassiPress

Thanks
    I've already answered you via PM.
    Please keep the threats and your bad tone out of this forum since it is completely unnecessary.

With about 1500 users at wpRabbits you are the first one with such disrespect (not only to me but also to the AppThemes community because of this nonsense words)
    Please, take a deep breath and keep the best manners possible.

Quote Originally Posted by mesh View Post
    @Rubencio

I have that and you know as i have sent you via email after following your installation instruction yet it could not work. I even sent you link to my site on how your plugin disordered my site look. I have uninstalled my 3.1.9 because this plugin. my site is currently on 3.1.7 . Tell me why you could not have a look at this. You developed this and such knows exactly why and what. Tell me here why you ignored this assistance for long

r u b e n c i o . c o m

Since 2010 providing AppThemes solutions,
    Plugins and the best childthemes...

Thanks
    @ Rubencio,

You don't seem to get it. I have no problem with or your business. I WANT YOUR ASSISATANCE to my issue on my site as your plugin could not work here. I will not give up on this until just is done. my mouth is very ugly i know i guess this is time to unleash it. It will on our both interest for you to look into this.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mesh For This Useful Post:

tunde (July 10th, 2012)

Thanks
    Again! Do you mind to keep this on private since doesn't make any sense to waste our time here being so irrespectfull?

@ Rubencio,

You don't seem to get it. I have no problem with or your business. I WANT YOUR ASSISATANCE to my issue on my site as your plugin could not work here. I will not give up on this until just is done. my mouth is very ugly i know i guess this is time to unleash it. It will on our both interest for you to look into this.

r u b e n c i o . c o m

Thanks
    @Rubencia,
    What you not offer after buying your product, someone in this forum willingly offer assistance to help me out and it did fine for me.
    Please if you can offer true help and assistance to newbies who are cut by your plugin adverts on this forum stop advertizing here. Sell only on your website. I will not stop telling people my experience with you. If you have not time for support please hire some. After all you use apptheme forum to make your money.

Thanks
    @Rubencio,
    Do your worst of all i care. CUSTOMERS HAVE RIGHT i got to know your product here, so i will share my experience with your product here...

Thanks
    Hey mesh, let's put things the best clear possible way.
    You are NOTHING to say I'm in the wrong place to advertise my services… read yourself the AppThemes Forum rules again under the section I keep this thread --> http://forums.appthemes.com/wordpress-theme-services/ The only option you left me now it is to keep myself in silence (concerning your requests) since this looks to me like a foolish chat (sorry me).

As per my SEVERAL REQUESTS (copy/paste from my messages to you)

"I can not check your site with the plugins you have active… Do you mind to please, deactivate the plugins causing I can not access your sourcecode (specifically the "W3 Total Cache" one) Have you ever try to deactivate some of your plugins to look for possible conflicts as per my previous indications? I don't mind to help my clients but if they are not following my instructions (like you still with all your plugins active, without making the procedures I'm indicating) it is simply impossible to solve the issue.
    …when you are ready to make the things I've already asked you to do in order to help you further and also you are willing to talk as a person I'll take part onto this… otherwise I'll stay in silence from now related your nonsense words.

Sorry the inconvenience and really…
    I apologize the AppThemes community for all this nonsense conversation.

@Rubencia,
    What you not offer after buying your product, someone in this forum willingly offer assistance to help me out and it did fine for me.
    Please if you can offer true help and assistance to newbies who are cut by your plugin adverts on this forum stop advertizing here. Sell only on your website. I will not stop telling people my experience with you. If you have not time for support please hire some. After all you use apptheme forum to make your money.

r u b e n c i o . c o m

Thanks

Thanks a lot to SOMEONE

@mesh

Glad to hear you've finally solved your issue... so as per your words (copy/paste):
    (I) got lucky this time that the issue was solved by someone in the forum.
    Thanks a lot to that someone!

r u b e n c i o . c o m

Thanks
    gentleman, 50% off for mobile app?
    really has no time to read your ad.

Thanks
    Sure… 50% off in almost every product at wpRabbits marketplace.
    Simply use MEMORIALDAY coupon discount

Quote Originally Posted by putin View Post
    gentleman, 50% off for mobile app?
    really has no time to read your ad.

r u b e n c i o . c o m

Thanks
    The demeanor in this thread going the wrong way. mesh may certainly have a valid problem with the plugin but this is certainly not the way to resolve differences in the forums. I have sent PM's to both mesh and rubencio to settle the issue.

It should be mentioned that Rubencio is one the most involved and helpful members of the AppThemes community. He has more posts and received more thanks than any other member with the exception of some of our support staff.

I would also like to remind everyone to remain civil within the forums. Please remember, behind every username is a human that deserves Your respect.

Thanks

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Useful Post:

rubencio (May 28th, 2012), samcy (May 28th, 2012)

Thread Information