Page 92 of 130 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast

Thread: Fit all your needs with ClassiPress

Thanks
    Hi Rubencio

If the offer is still available can i also have a copy

"Featured Ads jQuery plugin FOR FREE !!!!" Can you please send me a copy too ?
    info@websitu.co.uk

Thanks very much!

Websitu

Thanks
    Plugin just sent. Hope you enjoy it
    BTW, there are some more freebies on wpRabbits
    Best regards,

Quote Originally Posted by websitu View Post
    Hi Rubencio

If the offer is still available can i also have a copy

"Featured Ads jQuery plugin FOR FREE !!!!" Can you please send me a copy too ?
    info@websitu.co.uk

Thanks very much!

Websitu

r u b e n c i o . c o m

Since 2010 providing AppThemes solutions,
    Plugins and the best childthemes...

Thanks
    Just had a look!

Some useful additions and some very nice work

I am just going to purchase the xtremecarousel for ClassiPress, I have held off upgrading to the latest CP but just to clarify when I do will I be able to upgrade the plugin?

Also took a peak at the touch plugin, is this a completely stand alone plugin?

Keep up the good work

Regards

Websitu

Thanks
    Thanks for the nicest words about the new store
    We are constantly working in the development of new plugins and the updates of previous ones so there will be not a problem if you need some of our plugins compatible with the latest AppThemes themes versions.
    Concerning the "mobile" plugin I don't understand your question. Can you elaborate further?
    Regards,

Just had a look!

Some useful additions and some very nice work

I am just going to purchase the xtremecarousel for ClassiPress, I have held off upgrading to the latest CP but just to clarify when I do will I be able to upgrade the plugin?

Also took a peak at the touch plugin, is this a completely stand alone plugin?

Keep up the good work

Regards

Websitu

r u b e n c i o . c o m

Thanks
    I have used wptouch on several sites and it works really well. I take it your mobile plugin is a modified wptouch and dosen't need the wptouch plugin as well

Regards

Websitu

Thanks
    You mean that… yes, it is an standalone version then
    Regards,

I have used wptouch on several sites and it works really well. I take it your mobile plugin is a modified wptouch and dosen't need the wptouch plugin as well

Regards

Websitu

r u b e n c i o . c o m

Thanks
    Hi Folks,
    ClassiPress Mobile have been just updated!
    Now it is compatible up to ClassiPress 3.1.8 version

BUY YOUR COPY HERE
    … or use your download link to get the latest version available.

r u b e n c i o . c o m

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rubencio For This Useful Post:

marco2post (March 27th, 2012)

Thanks
    Ruben,

Has your team given any thought to a membership package plugin for ClassiPress? I am disappointed with the standard ClassiPress membership package options. Price and number of listing days are the only two points of available differentiation between packages.

Where is the control to limit the number of listings per package? Where is the control to limit the number of image uploads per listing? Where is the control to include a certain number of feature-listings per package? Where is the control to identify premium package purchasers as premium users? Where is the control to include or restrict access to map features? Where is the control to email private coupons to package members?

The unlimited-listings-for-one-price membership package model hailed by AppThemes as a giant step forward in the evolution of ClassiPress is in reality a giant disappointment. Anyone that has ever comparison shopped will not be highly motivated to pay a premium price for an unlimited listings package merely to extend the ad listing period. The higher the package price, the greater the expectation that the package will include additional marketing features. These features are sorely lacking with the standard ClassiPress membership package controls.

Please do consider developing a package membership plugin for ClassiPress. We'll all be grateful for the effort.

Thanks
    Will take your words as a point for starting a brainstorming in order to decide what to do
    Anyway we'll need to see what's planned for the next ClassiPress release and make any decision based on that.
    Best regards,

Quote Originally Posted by marco2post View Post
    Ruben,

Has your team given any thought to a membership package plugin for ClassiPress? I am disappointed with the standard ClassiPress membership package options. Price and number of listing days are the only two points of available differentiation between packages.

Where is the control to limit the number of listings per package? Where is the control to limit the number of image uploads per listing? Where is the control to include a certain number of feature-listings per package? Where is the control to identify premium package purchasers as premium users? Where is the control to include or restrict access to map features? Where is the control to email private coupons to package members?

The unlimited-listings-for-one-price membership package model hailed by AppThemes as a giant step forward in the evolution of ClassiPress is in reality a giant disappointment. Anyone that has ever comparison shopped will not be highly motivated to pay a premium price for an unlimited listings package merely to extend the ad listing period. The higher the package price, the greater the expectation that the package will include additional marketing features. These features are sorely lacking with the standard ClassiPress membership package controls.

Please do consider developing a package membership plugin for ClassiPress. We'll all be grateful for the effort.

r u b e n c i o . c o m

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rubencio For This Useful Post:

marco2post (March 27th, 2012)

Thanks
    Hi Rubencio,
    is the free plugin still available? if it is my email is admin@rossbargaincorner.com Thanks
    also if i purchase your mobile theme have i an option to not use google maps as i run a very local site and i dont use google maps in my main site.
    do you have any mods or downloads for adding icons to each category?

Page 92 of 130 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast

Thread Information