Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: FREE Auction Plugin for ClassiPress - Last Chance!

Thanks
    I noticed in the demo that Home selected in the main top menu throughout the entire auction process? Is there anyway to not have it selected?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rconserta View Post
    I noticed in the demo that Home selected in the main top menu throughout the entire auction process? Is there anyway to not have it selected?
    Yes, in my next release this will be fixed.

Thanks

ClassiPress v3.20 Beta2

ClassiPress v3.2.0 Beta2 has been released and you can follow our work and do your own tests on CPauction plugin at our demosite which is already up and running with ClassiPress v3.2.0 Beta2.

We will be ready to launch our stable release as soon as ClassiPress has released their stable version.

Follow us at: http://cpauction.wp-build.com

Thanks

Auction Plugin Version 3.2.0 is out and available for download / purchase.

Version 3.2.0 is out and available for download / purchase.

- Added support for ClassiPress v/3.2.0, select correct CP theme version from your admin panel.
    - Replaced the entire adminpanel, moved all options/settings into one tabbed settings page.
    - Moved all menu links into the Auctions menu.
    - Fixed an issue which cause closed auctions to show up on frontpage. Closed auctions now get status as draft.
    - Added option to delete transactions.
    - Moved setup instructions into separate tab in settings page.
    - Added the View All Auctions page as a separate page, shortcode is used to show the content.
    - Replaced the Next/Prev text in the imageviewer lightbox with arrows to get rid of translation issues in .js files.
    - Cleaned up some old unused codes.
    - Added uninstall.php which will delete the entire plugin and its database on plugin deletion.
    - IMPORTANT!! Update theme selection and re-save all settings. If you have purchased the Social Sharing extension you have to download and upload latest version.

Support: http://www.arctic-websolutions.com/forums/

Brgds
    Rune

Thanks
    Can you clarify the cost and ONGOING costs of your plugin? It is rumoured that one must pay for every update and that support costs extra. The plugin sounds good and I would like to experiment with it. Can you please clarify this before I take the plunge?
    Did this post help you? Did I save you time? Click Thanks!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ajamm View Post
    Can you clarify the cost and ONGOING costs of your plugin? It is rumoured that one must pay for every update and that support costs extra. The plugin sounds good and I would like to experiment with it. Can you please clarify this before I take the plunge?
    Yes, first i have to mention that i am not very often into this forum so better not ask any questions here. My forum at www.arctic-websolutions.com/forums is open for anyone so please use that.

There is a at the moment a one-time cost of $30, this includes lifetime updates and support in my forum, just download new versions from your account. This means that there is no additional cost and you will also get our brand new auction plugin which will be released around christmas, for free.

But if you want automatic upgrades and priority support by sms, phone, email or whatever then there is a yearly cost of $49. (60 cigarettes in Norway)..

You can read all about this on my site.

I hope this answered your questions.

Thanks
    Thankyou for clarifying that. Its a bit of a shame this isnt in the Appthemes marketplace. In that way, all the updates/downloads could be in my appthemes account.
    I will have a look when I can. Thankyou again.
    Did this post help you? Did I save you time? Click Thanks!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ajamm View Post
    Thankyou for clarifying that. Its a bit of a shame this isnt in the Appthemes marketplace. In that way, all the updates/downloads could be in my appthemes account.
    I will have a look when I can. Thankyou again.
    Sorry, i havent been so much here that i was fully aware of the marketplace, but i will have a look into it when i have released my new auction plugin.

Thanks
    We have updated our plugins according to WordPress 3.5 and ClassiPress 3.2.1, some problems were rectified and ClassiPress Auction Plugin has gotten easier adaptation to Headline child theme, just select the appropriate child theme in the general settings. If you want this plugin for use with other themes / child themes contact us.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by metuza View Post
    We have updated our plugins according to WordPress 3.5 and ClassiPress 3.2.1, some problems were rectified and ClassiPress Auction Plugin has gotten easier adaptation to Headline child theme, just select the appropriate child theme in the general settings. If you want this plugin for use with other themes / child themes contact us.
    You can checkout our auction plugin with Headline v1.2 child theme here: http://www.sports-markedet.no (Norwegian site)

Rune

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread Information