Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My offer: Classipress - Customization Package (usefull things)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 1,442 Posts

Arrow My offer: Classipress - Customization Package (usefull things)

I'm getting more and more PN's with requests about specific customizations. So far i did it whenever i could - just to help and for free.

When i bought the classipress theme from Appthemes, i was just planing to open my own classifieds website. But I started to customize the theme and shared my solutions with others in this forum. The result is, my website is still not online while others get what they want mostly thru help in private messages

Thats why now I offer a Classipress-Custom-Package, which includes:

- Custom background (admin can easy change the default background with a small texture and repeat it over the entire site)
    - "Sold-Tag" and/or "Sold-Ribbon" in the listing when an ad is marked as sold.
    - "Sold-Stamp" and/or "Sold-Ribbon" inside the Ad description when ad is marked as sold.
    - "Featured-Ribbon" in the listings when ad is marked as featured (sticky)
    - "Featured-Ribbon" inside the Ad description when Ad is marked as featured (sticky)
    - Highlighting featured Ads in the listings with coloured block_topbg and/or borders. You can choose a specific color for that block_topbg, i will create it using photoshop.
    - Customize tabs in ad widget. The Map will no longer show in first place. It will show: Contact | Poster | Map
    - Customizing the standard tabs (Just listed | Featured Listings | Random) to Just listed | Featured Listing | Most Popular | Categories - you choose in what order.

There are 2 different ways to get all this:

1.) I send you the modified files & new images and you just need to upload them to your existing folders (this option will overwrite some existing files)

2.) I do the changes in your existing files one by one. You don't loose other modifications that you may have done in the past. I may need FTP access!

For No. 1 I'm asking a EURO 15,- donation (Paypal)

For No. 2 I'm asking a EURO 35,- donation (Paypal)

You can see a demo (my own website -but allways under construction): here

I also offer customized headers and Logos. The price depends on how difficult the work is. For example: A header like the one on the demo site will cost you a EURO 20,- donation (Paypal)

How to get it:

Send me a private message and tell me which from the two options you want. Write me also your Classipress Version and the Email-Address you a using to get the files and the one you are using for Paypal. Pay the donation only after i answered a confirmation!!

Please have in mind:
    - I can not give a refund in case you apply changes on the allready modified files by yourself and problems crop out.
    - I may need 48 hours to do all changes. Thats why i wrote above "wait for confirmation before you pay".
    - The above prices do not include other or further changes! If you need something else, ask me first for a quote. (but if it's something simple, i may do it for free -so better be kind to me )

Please use private messages for all cases, quotes and requests. In case you are unhappy with my done work, you can use this thread to blame me. But I will try my best to satisfy you.

Regards Samcy

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samcy For This Useful Post:

ckseow (May 19th, 2012), seanob43 (June 22nd, 2012)

Thanks
    Small update...

Additionally the following is added to above package:

- A "NEW" tag shows up under the thumbnail (listings) if the ad is not older then 24 hours.
    - The featured slider shows up in all single ad descriptions

Demo: CLICK HERE

For those who have allready ordered: You got an email with those 2 updates as an attachment included!
    Rolf Hassel (Samcy)

Thanks
    Hi

please can send me your Email

Thanks
    strange, i can not send you a private message.

Appthemes Team, what is the diffrence between "Forum Member" in orange and the rest of us?

@alnibrass: please send me a email to rhassel64@gmail.com and answer the following questions:

Tell me which from the two options you want. Write me also your Classipress Version and the Email-Address you a using to get the files and the one you are using for Paypal.
    Best regards

Samcy
    Rolf Hassel (Samcy)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to samcy For This Useful Post:

alnibrass (May 1st, 2012)

Thanks
    Hi

i send you Mail
    waiting your answered
    thanks

Thanks
    Sam, forummembers in orange are the ones who didnt purchase an theme.
    They also dont have acces to the most forums and cannot use the PM

Thanks
    Thanks for the info.

So i can not send prepared files to them as they include code from appthemes. I don't want to get in trouble with Madame Pepsi

Quote Originally Posted by ecua View Post
    Sam, forummembers in orange are the ones who didnt purchase an theme.
    They also dont have acces to the most forums and cannot use the PM
    Rolf Hassel (Samcy)

Thanks
    I dont know if you get troubles with Madame pepsi or Seņor Heineken

But i think honesty is the best you can do

Thanks
    Samcy,

I checked out a few other developers for Highlighted ads and features and I have to say to everyone - Yours is by far better. The ease of use and layout is clean. Yesterday someone purchased the featured Ad portion and it looks great. And I know when CP 3.1.8 version changes I will be able to reapply your coding (I am not using a CP_child template).

One suggestion - I would also donate to the cause for a featured "Top Ad". The top ad should be visible on the Home page on top of Just listed Ads and at the top of the main and sub category it would stay there for a choosen time period. And purchased seperate from the featured ad. Named accordingly.

Good style Samcy...

Thanks
    Thanks for the nice words sctmjt.

Yes, I like your idea with the "Top Ad" and will soon look into for a solution to get this running. I don't remember, but i got the feeling that i have seen it somewhere before. Maybe someone knows more?

Greets Samcy
    Rolf Hassel (Samcy)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information