Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Statify – A Brand New ClassiPress Child Theme

Marketplace Seller mohsinoffline's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi nayyer,

http://www.reloadweb.co.uk/classilab...egory/fashion/

It's been added though the ads were inserted when there was no form layout, the default form layout has only two fields which can be and have been added. The filtering has no impact on the refine search though you should not include the fields you have associated with the drop downs.

Regards,
    Mohsin
    Do you need content that helps to rank your website better on Google? Check out https://aicontently.com

Create a website like Retailmenot with FlatterPro Theme , Check out the demo here Retailmenot

Thanks
    Just tested and the Refined Search doesn't seem to work.

Eg Filter by Country = England, Category = Fashion, this returns 7 results. Adjust price slider to be eg. between $0 to $50,000 and this should remove the item which is $120,000... but it doesn't.

Thanks
    Don't filter by country and the refine search is still broken, even though the plugin does nothing when the results are unfiltered. Like I said the plugin does not impact other fields on the refine search.
    Do you need content that helps to rank your website better on Google? Check out https://aicontently.com

Create a website like Retailmenot with FlatterPro Theme , Check out the demo here Retailmenot

Thanks
    Confused...Are you saying the Refine Search on Classipress is generally broken and this has nothing to do with your plugin?

Thanks
    That's right unfortunately, it works for some but not for many people. You may check now as I have de-activated the plugin momentarily and switched to default ClassiPress. I will switch it back to as it was in 5 mins.

To be fair though, AppThemes are going to fix it in the next release

Thanks
    Well I have to say this is news to me, I wasn't online for your 5 minute window so missed it, but my site is in early stages and the refined search works ok for me so far. Also I'm relatively new to Classipress and have spent a lot of time reading on the forums, but haven't come across issues with the Refine Search not working - for Refine by Price at least, I know there's issues with pinpointing UK postcodes.

Can anyone else comment on this - does Refine Search work for you?

And MODS - can you comment on this - is there a known problem and is there a fix planned for the next release (target date 30th Oct)? If you can let us know what else is planned for the next release that would be good too.

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by mohsinoffline View Post
    That's right unfortunately, it works for some but not for many people. You may check now as I have de-activated the plugin momentarily and switched to default ClassiPress. I will switch it back to as it was in 5 mins.

To be fair though, AppThemes are going to fix it in the next release

Thanks
    Hi, there is no known problem, and the plugin will be updated to be compatible with the upcoming release of ClassiPress, and made available within a week of the release of ClassiPress 3.2. There is no additional functionality planned in the next release of the plugin.

Mohsin

Thanks
    Moshin - I meant a known problem with RefineSearch on Classipress, not with your plugin. This comes from your comment of "unfortunately, it works for some but not for many people....To be fair though, AppThemes are going to fix it in the next release".

It would be good to have a response from someone from AppThemes on this, and from other members who can comment. The subject of this thread isn't really indicative of that discussion though, so if needed I'll start a new thread with a more appropriate subject.

Thanks
    Sure, and doing a quick search on the forum should help as well.

Thanks
    A new version of the Statify child theme (1.4) is now available for customer via the "My Account" page, which works with ClassiPress 3.2

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information