Thread: Stripped Down Version of Classipress (Paid Work)

Thanks

Stripped Down Version of Classipress (Paid Work)

Hi,

I'm not sure if I should wait for 3.0, but I'm looking for someone who can provide a stripped down version of classipress on a modest budget. Basically, I just need to fewest files that are absolutely necessary with the cleanest code possible. All cruft must go.

Right now, the hierarchy of the stylesheets is driving me crazy, inline styling is a mess, and I can't quite wrap my head around the functions.php. For some reason, whenever I edit style.css, nothing changes even though the default.css and master.css are empty.

I won't be using the different color schemes so those can be removed. All I require is the main style.css, I'll take care of the rest. There is also a ton of inline styling and extra "clear" divs that need to be removed. Finally, I won't be using any additional languages or comments, so those can be removed as well.

If you're interested, please contact me so that we may discuss this further. I would also appreciate any tips anyone has on how I may be able to do this myself without going insane.

Thanks,
    Mike

Thread Information