Thread: Multi-Currency support for Classipress?

Thanks

Post Multi-Currency support for Classipress?

Something I think that is sorely missing from ClassiPress is support for multiple currencies. Could you possibly implement something like I have edited in the below screenshot where the user would input their price and select the appropriate currency from a drop down box to the right.

The drop down would have a list like the below example:
    USD ($)
    JPY (¥)
    GBP (£)
    EUR (€)
    CNY (¥)
    KRW (₩)

Once the user submitted the ad, the price would show up with appropriate currency sign in the price tag icon. When the ad details are viewed the actual currency name would be viewable "US Dollars, Japanese Yen, etc....".
    I would imagine that this would be closer to being possible now with the recent addition of the multiselect and radio buttons.

I realize you are guys are busy dealing with many issues regarding the newly released 3.0.5 but I hope you can consider this for 3.1 or a version soon after that. Appreciate any feedback.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bellboy For This Useful Post:

abetts (January 30th, 2011), juspro (February 26th, 2012), sieu (May 29th, 2012), techhead (January 14th, 2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    It is really a good feature request and I believe the development team will consider it once the issues of the current version are resolved.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jomarkosabel For This Useful Post:

bellboy (November 23rd, 2010)

Thanks
    Something I think that is sorely missing from ClassiPress is support for multiple currencies.
    Yes u r right ! I wish it could be possible to add new currencies in bank settings ! bcuz not all countries use Paypal currencies !

so it's better to let the website owner do the jobs relevant to bank info ! in this way many people will be interested in CP !

Thread Information