Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: the next version will have regions?

Thanks
    Could someone (pepsi, jomarkosabel, David or Seth) please let us know if ClassiPress 3.1 will feature support for Region searching as David had mentioned in the past? My planned sites have been sitting in idle mode for months awaiting this functionality. Appreciate your support. Thanks.

Thanks
    The announcement on some of the upcoming features for 3.1 the AppThemes blog was made this week, and it includes "Advanced search which includes radius option". I don't know any more specifics than what was announced..

Thanks
    Yes, I saw that Pepsi but the "radius option" didn't really reveal too much. I guess I'll have to wait and see when it is released or whenever David/Seth has some free cycles to elaborate on this feature. Fingers crossed. Thanks again.

Thanks
    Right now, my work has stopped because I can't build any classified website without regional support. I need something similar to olx where my classified website can be searched by U.S. State, U.S. City and Canadian Cities. Also, each State, City and Canadian City has to have a dedicated classified section like newyork.olx.com or boston.olx.com. Basically, every city has their own classified ad website.

I'm just honestly stuck here and just really hoping David and the AppThemes staff implement search by regions (just the way olx has done it) before adding any other new feature. Right now, in my opinion, search by regions is the most important feature you must include before even thinking about adding tons of other features.

David, keep up the great work! I plan on buying pretty much all the other themes or scripts you and your staff create. However, building a classified ad website is my number one job right now and I cannot do my job without the most basic feature like search by regions.

Thank You

Thanks
    I need search by city. This is essential to the success, or even rollout, of my site.

PLEASE ADD SEARCH BY CITY TO THE NEXT UPDATE DAVID!!

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    Can you create Right side bar as well? This will give our ad site a website look?

Thanks
    I'm there with MrMac and Munders, a customizable location block for buyers
    to choose what state and city they want to buy in. Or sellers to sell in.

Thanks
    I hope it has BROWSE BY CITY. It's way better for S.E.O.

Thanks
    I absolutely agree!

Quote Originally Posted by mrmac View Post
    right now, my work has stopped because i can't build any classified website without regional support. I need something similar to olx where my classified website can be searched by u.s. State, u.s. City and canadian cities. Also, each state, city and canadian city has to have a dedicated classified section like newyork.olx.com or boston.olx.com. Basically, every city has their own classified ad website.

I'm just honestly stuck here and just really hoping david and the appthemes staff implement search by regions (just the way olx has done it) before adding any other new feature. Right now, in my opinion, search by regions is the most important feature you must include before even thinking about adding tons of other features.

David, keep up the great work! I plan on buying pretty much all the other themes or scripts you and your staff create. However, building a classified ad website is my number one job right now and i cannot do my job without the most basic feature like search by regions.

Thank you

Thanks
    For what it's worth; you have my vote for incorporating some built in regional filtering into the ClassiPress theme.

Specifically, filter everything based on a selected region. This would also include a property of the registered user whereby the registered user would have a new posting default to the region they are registered in.

Cheers!

Paul
    http://www.fStopClassifieds.com

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread Information