Thread: Editor in Multisite

Thanks

Editor in Multisite

Hi there,

I am currently on multisite running a eclassify child-theme for classipress.

I want the sites to look pretty much the same. So I wish to install the same theme on the main domain, but this wont be used to post any ads etc. since every sub-domain will have it's own main category.

So I would like to remove the search bar and posting button. The problem is that there is no editor apart from the super domain - and I don't want the themes on all sites to change. There are some workarounds by enabling the editor, but I would like to keep customization to the code to a minimum.

There is one solution that would solve all though (I hope), and that is to install the child-theme once more, so I basically have 2 themes of the same, while I can use the super admin editor to remove the search-bar.

Would this be possible? I encountered the issue that the destination folder already exists. Would it be possible to call the theme something differently so it is possible to upload the theme again?

Thanks for any help and if you don't understand, I would be happy to explain further.

Thread Information