Thread: Can someone help me install classipress onto yahoo host subdomain.

Thanks

Can someone help me install classipress onto yahoo host subdomain.

I purchased classipress apptheme and have it in a zip folder on my desktop. I also ftp'd the three files up to the subdomain folders of my website.
    I tried to follow the upload install directions, but each time I click to install and upload the theme in a zip file, I get a message saying it was "broken" and not uploaded into wordpress. ( that is when i try to upload from the desktop)

since i already have the classipress in the subdomain folder, is there a way to upload and install the theme from there? it has already been unzipped, but I do not see this option in the directions.

please help.. I am really new at doing webpages by myself.. not sure if this gives an email alert if I get a response, but my email is robert@assistbasketballnetwork.com
    thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information