Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Isse with Clipper CSV Importer

Thanks

Isse with Clipper CSV Importer

Hi Team,

I am facing the below issues with the CSV import.[Clipper 1.6.2 and Flatter 1.4.4].

Issue 1:
    I was trying to upload the CSV sheet which has 2505 coupons and promotions.

Unexpectedly I could not upload all the coupons, after I upload it is taking me to some page "page not found" and only 300 coupons got uploaded, sometime only CSV importer title alone loading no proper messages. [like how many imported etc...]

Issue 2:

Suppose I have a category named Accessories in Electronics also one more Accessories categories under Fashion

When I mention only Accessories in the csv upload sheet under which category it will be uploaded, Also how to mention the parent category in the sheet to avoid this confusion.

Issue 3:

Sometime categories are getting created even the same already exist. In my case I already have the category as "Cycles & Bikes", when I mention Cycles & Bikes in the sheet, category got duplicated Cycles & Bikes two times.

Issue 4:
    When I upload around 500 coupons today, all the coupons are exist in the site. But tomorrow only 5 or 6 active coupons, looks like something is getting expired or status is getting changed. Please help me to understand what is happening and how to avoid this.

Eagerly waiting for the reply. Thanks a lot in advance.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information