Thread: Which URL to use, i.e. Paypal user agreement, after enabling Payment Data Transfer?

Thanks

Which URL to use, i.e. Paypal user agreement, after enabling Payment Data Transfer?

How do I comply with the Paypal user agreement...if you guys are recommending that I enter my root URL?
    Thanks...

- - - - -
    Quote: "Per the (Paypal) user agreement, you must provide verbiage on the page displayed by the Return URL that will help the buyer understand that the payment has been made and that the transaction has been completed.

You must provide verbiage on the page displayed by the Return URL that explains that payment transaction details will be emailed to the buyer.

Example: Thank you for your payment. Your transaction has been completed, and a receipt for your purchase has been emailed to you. You may log into your account at www.paypal.com/us to view details of this transaction."

- - - - -
    Notes for Return URL:

If you have no other sites that use PDT, you can enter any URL into Return URL. Vantage controls the return URL and overrides any URL entered into Return URL. Regardless, we recommend entering your site’s root URL (IE: www.yoursite.com)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,873 Times in 1,770 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information