Thread: Help! Unresolved multiple issues

Thanks

Help! Unresolved multiple issues

These issues are still ongoing and I cannot advertise the site and get business until they are fixed. Have had problems since September 2018. It goes from one problem to another. I have paid to have updates carried out, plug ins removed, API keys regenerated, web developer input but no difference.

CAN I PLEASE HAVE AN UPDATE ON THE FOLLOWING AS I'M LOSING TRACK WITH THE MULTIPLE ISSUES. I HAVE PM'd THE ADMIN CREDENTIALS AND SENT SCREEN SHOTS WITH PREVIOUS POSTS.

1.Members or Admin cannot change categories. Why?

2. Members update their profile details but the changes are not saved. Why?

3. Not understanding why there are TWO places to add contact details. These can be done from the front end either through PROFILE or LISTINGS. When members originally sign up, details are saved in LISTINGS I presume.

However, if a member tries to update their details through the front end LISTINGS page - changes are not saved.
    as in NO2 above. When trying to update details through the PROFILE page (which one would expect to do), an error message appears when saving changes "Please enter the same password in both fields." Plus PROFILE page has different header image to LISTING page???

3. When a new password is regenerated from the dashboard it isn't always accepted and it takes several tries or asking the member to contact us through 'Forgotten Password' for this to happen.

4. Search box not working (no drop down geocode appearing) despite updating theme and regenerating a new API key. Maps work when searching for Events. Refine Results keeps reverting back to Alphabet after Closest selected. If a name is entered in the search box,

5. Other issues resolved by web developer but it's costing me too much money to have him fix one problem after another.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks

Thread Information