Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. [TUTORIAL] To get the recaptcha box working for BOTH the...

To get the recaptcha box working for BOTH the contact form in the sidebar AND the registration page, you need to use the targeted style from the body class.... so, something like:

/* reCaptcha...
  2. @simeon, The first 2 or 3 times I was using...

@simeon,

The first 2 or 3 times I was using Child Themes but after having to completely redo everything ANYWAY, I started just modifying the main theme files. I figured, since I would have to go...
  3. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Nevermind. I found it. Leave it to a theme...

Nevermind. I found it. Leave it to a theme designer/developer to be looking in the wrong spot (I looked at code for the past 45 min) instead of the admin dashboard:

ClassiPress -> General...
  4. Replies
    Views

I agree. +1 for me. I think the whole ad packs...

I agree. +1 for me. I think the whole ad packs and categories thing should be custom for every single category. You can have multiple ad packs for certain categories, set percentages for other...
  5. Replies
    Views

Sure I could replace the images in the parent...

Sure I could replace the images in the parent theme but that defeats the purpose of designing a child theme. It will be over written and need to be replaced every single time a new release is out. ...
  6. Replies
    Views

[PLUGIN TROUBLESHOOTING] I've been working with WP-Favorite-Posts and...

I've been working with WP-Favorite-Posts and initially got the same error so checked on Wordpress.org - here's some results:...
  7. Replies
    Views

[FEATURE CONSIDERED] Just as a side note... if this feature is...

Just as a side note... if this feature is implimented, as I agree it should be, then could it be expanded it to allow for additional "ad upgrades" - for example, give the users the option to pick one...
  8. Replies
    Views

Hi Guest, I'll try my best to answer your...

Hi Guest, I'll try my best to answer your questions but I'm not a mod.

1. I think if you keep the database the same but only have the cities/regions be different, by creating different categories...
  9. [MOD NEEDED] +1 for custom fields and/or multi-cat searching!

+1 for custom fields and/or multi-cat searching!
  10. Replies
    Views

Featured ads on homepage only

Paying it forward with some custom code I use on http://runninghorses.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ...

To set up your site to...