Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I don't think the install instructions page shows...

I don't think the install instructions page shows patch specific instructions?

To use the patch, you download it, unzip it, and inside will be the ClassiPress folder. Everything inside that folder...
  2. Replies
    Views

Difficult to say, because as I said in the other...

Difficult to say, because as I said in the other thread, I haven't heard of this happening with anyone else, so can only assume at this time it could be related to certain customizations you have...
  3. Its worth a trip to the library to use their...

Its worth a trip to the library to use their computer, or internet cafe, just to see what your work looks like on a random computer/browser.
  4. Replies
    Views

It is not supposed to with the latest version....

It is not supposed to with the latest version. Are there any modification to the form?
  5. Replies
    Views

You could try to change line 1574 in...

You could try to change line 1574 in includes/theme-functions.php
    from
    $cats = get_terms('ad_cat',...
  6. Dear classipress developers--help us out here

I am very much appreciating every update of ClassiPress, especially lately.

But, PUHLEEZ, there are 333 items in ClassiPress 3.05.2, as I believe there are in 3.05.1, which I JUST INSTALLED DAYS...
  7. Replies
    Views

[TUTORIAL] Add a "Sold Tag" to the Ad listing

This is part two of my tutorial on adding "SOLD" stamps and icons to your ClassiPress Theme. You can see part one by clicking here.

In part one I demostrated how you add a "SOLD" stamp to the top...
  8. Replies
    Views

[TUTORIAL] Creating a "SOLD" stamp for your ads.

One of the first things I went to change in ClassiPress 3.0.5 was the way the theme marks posts as being sold. ClassiPress 3.0.5 puts a text comment at the top of the classified ad that says "This...
  9. [SOLVED] If this is the first time you are installing the...

If this is the first time you are installing the theme, then most likely it means you haven't extracted the classipress.zip file from the original file you downloaded from your customer dashboard....
  10. Replies
    Views

I stumpled upon this thread searching for a...

I stumpled upon this thread searching for a solution for this, and found that there are a lot of us who would like/need this as a feature.

I also have a lot of subs with the same words ( for ex:...
  11. Replies
    Views

[FEATURE CONSIDERED] To update on the topic, I have now discussed this...

To update on the topic, I have now discussed this specifically with the development team and have submitted it into our internal ticketing system (basically meaning it has progressed onto the next...
  12. Replies
    Views

Please see duplicate thread here for updates...

Please see duplicate thread here for updates http://appthemes.com/forum/showthread.php/9403-Purchase-multiple-ads-at-same-time

I will lock this thread to make it easier to follow the 1 thread..
  13. nope, never ;) regards,

nope, never
    ;)

regards,
  14. Hi, I'll try my best in order to show you how to...

Hi, I'll try my best in order to show you how to make a ChildTheme the easy way:

1. create a folder in your WordPress "themes" folder with the name of your childtheme
    2. in your new folder create...
  15. Here's the first one...

Here's the first one http://appthemes.com/blog/classipress-child-theme-tutorial-part-1/ . I have no info yet when the next part will be published.
  16. I am trying to avoid child theme too because I...

I am trying to avoid child theme too because I just don't want to stuff my site with unused codes. I just prefer a lean and mean working theme/script. There is also the issue of speed though can only...
  17. If you are not using the child theme route then I...

If you are not using the child theme route then I think you need to manually copy your modification from the previous version to the latest one. One way to make it easier is to use Winmerge...
  18. Replies
    Views

It appears that you can keep on wondering. This...

It appears that you can keep on wondering. This point has been raised a number of times and has not been answered in any definite way. Would the developer please make a formal response to this...
  19. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] I think the plugin data will not be resetted but...

I think the plugin data will not be resetted but definitely your theme php/css changes will no longer be shown. Just backup your current version before doing an update so that you can use it as...
  20. I am so happy that I chose Classipress for my...

I am so happy that I chose Classipress for my classified ads website. I really appreciate all the input from the moderators and also the users that post the code to help others such as myself.
  21. It has come up once before, and the development...

It has come up once before, and the development team got involved, but determined it was as rare occurance and provided a fix for the problem in thread here:...
  22. I've tested one of my site by activating the...

I've tested one of my site by activating the Price per Category option and it works just fine.
  23. These codes; ...

These codes;

<div class="shadowblock_out">
    <div class="shadowblock">''

are still part of the box.
  24. Replies
    Views

[TUTORIAL] The best solution for you it's Firefox + Firebug....

The best solution for you it's Firefox + Firebug.

In the example I've used:
    12px both padding right/left + 8px both up/down (container)
    20px padding left + the arrow background (content)...
  25. Replies
    Views

[TUTORIAL] I've done something similar here ...

I've done something similar here
    http://vendoapple.com/2010/08/08/nuevo-imac-27-pulgadas-sin-sacar-de-la-caja/
    Tell me if you want something similar
Page 1 of 2 1 2