Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Well, I did my research based on the Pre-Sales...

Well, I did my research based on the Pre-Sales forum and I didn't catch this was an issue. Now I'm out $150 for a product I can't use as it is. For my purposes, I have a regional county directory...
  2. Replies
    Views

Hi Madenza, Here is a link to a plugin that...

Hi Madenza,
    Here is a link to a plugin that someone has created to add this functionality to the Geotheme directory theme, one of the main competitors to Vantage...
  3. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] SOLVED: Go to Admin->Listings. Click 'Screen...

SOLVED:

Go to Admin->Listings.
    Click 'Screen Options' at top right.
    Enter 999 under 'Show on screen'.
    Click 'Apply'.
  4. Replies
    Views

Multiple Categories

Hi,

I am very disappointed that Vantage does not allow for multiple categories. I believe it is crucial for any Directory site to allow multiple categories and charge per category.
    Please let me...
  5. Hi Shannon, thanks for the explanation. ...

Hi Shannon,

thanks for the explanation.

Appthemes could have added these features as an option insted of changing the overall default functionality.

1. Default is that all payment plans...
  6. Hi Shannon, these are valid points. How about...

Hi Shannon,
    these are valid points. How about giving the admin two basic options to choose from
    Option 1 (as it is now): allowing listing in one category only plus the option of various price plans...
  7. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Also, I don't like at all that the listing go...

Also, I don't like at all that the listing go off-line as pending just because someone want to claim ownership. Why do that? It can be mis-used, anyone can claim a bunch of listings that will then go...
  8. Replies
    Views

Recommended Vantage Plugins

I thought it may be a good idea for Vantage users to share some info about good plugins that work with vantage.

I have just found an excellent little plugin which can be used to insert an email...
  9. Replies
    Views

I'd love to see Appthemes using a bug tracking...

I'd love to see Appthemes using a bug tracking system in which customers can report bug and anytime see an overwiew over all reported bugs and the timeline for it's "repair"-status....xD
  10. Replies
    Views

Vantage Category Problem!!!

Is the new Vantage going to include multiple Categories one for countries and second one for listings?

With one category is impossible to build anything! I use the only available category for...
  11. Replies
    Views

Lackluster Support from Appthemes

Now, I'm not normally one to complain (I hope) but I have noticed a bit of a trend on these forums in regards to answers for support questions. Most of the answers I have been reading from the...
  12. Replies
    Views

Yeah, I know man, I kinda felt like that too. And...

Yeah, I know man, I kinda felt like that too. And I kicked off a little bit (well, a big bit) about it last week, because I forked out the $250 for the club deal and then realised that the theme I...
  13. Replies
    Views

[CLASSIPRESS] Hi Dimitris, I'm not asking you if this can be...

Hi Dimitris,

I'm not asking you if this can be done, I know it can be done. I think I answered that particular support question for you :-)

The person who is asking is probably looking for...
  14. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] You can create custom forms for each ad category...

You can create custom forms for each ad category containing the fields you need.
  15. Replies
    Views

To David Cowgill and Scarstens, et al

Lots of us ClassiPress owners want the Form Ad Listing procedure to be more intuitive about not scaring off clients because it seems to THEM that they must PASS THE PAYPAL PAYMENT or other Payment...
  16. Replies
    Views

Re: Cannot Search by Location

"That's how Google works....just one search box and then you browse the results"

What does that mean?! Seriously?

Last time I checked, Google IS NOT a classified ads website!!!

Honestly, I...
  17. Replies
    Views

Re: Cannot Search by Location

Apologies. I should have explained more clearly.

At the moment, it is simply impossible to use ClassiPress for a serious-sized project, because it will not scale. The sole reason is that when...