Thread: few issues - post page index issue, media library and Q- setting front page

Thanks

Question few issues - post page index issue, media library and Q- setting front page

ok. I am pretty new in clippers and also wordpress. so please be patient with me!

1. blog post page index. - when I try to see older posts the link for the page won't direct to next index. (see image below)

issue1.jpg

2. media library. - I post thread before but still having an issue. can someone help me please? i have more than 500 image files in my media library and when I put them a search by name it won't find any image except the ones that I loaded to my coupon post. (see image below)
    Issue2-1.jpg
    issue2-2.jpg

3. how can I remove the image border? i read and try * Home>Forum>ClassiPress Theme (v3.0 or higher)>ClassiPress Getting Started - Install & Setup and i have no luck with it. do I need to edit CSS file thru my server (File Manager) or is it something I can do in wordpress>apperence>editor? see image below
    issue3.jpg

3. I set my blog page to be the main front page for my site by changing setting>Reading>changing static page in wordpress. but I still like to use Clipper's default front page("new coupon" page) as one of my page menu. i try to look for clipper's default front page in apperence>menus but I have no luck. where can I find it or what do I need to do in order for me to have "new coupon page" as one of the page menu?

thank you for your time!!!!!!
    oh... in case www.couponunni.com is my site.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information