Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Check out my site again (classipress)

Thanks

Check out my site again (classipress)

So i been steady working on this thing for awhile now and I know I have showed it in the past but i thought i would show it again. We got almost 200 members. by the time you see this we should be over 200. Over 200 listings, we got it set up with a on site messaging system and a nice points system as well as my fav.s and other cool things. I know you a lot of you dont understand why we have not yet got a child theme and the truth is they are just too much money and I really like the default classipress look. I think they did a good job on it. I did cutom the color though. but other then that the theme is still default. Please check it out and let me know what you think of it. I am always open to new ideas

www.knockoutcards.com

Thanks for looking GUYS!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,388 Times in 3,259 Posts
    It looks like you are using an old version of Classipress. There has been a security issue on a third party script used in the previous version and so it is recommended to upgrade to the latest as the security hole has already been fixed.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    Do you know what the security risk is?

Thanks
    This is why web sites typically use SSL when requesting a username and password from a user.

Thanks
    I got it all updated now. I just wish i could figure out a way to make it so people are required to post a image with there listing.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,388 Times in 3,259 Posts
    There is a mod that you can find on this thread http://forums.appthemes.com/make-ima...ng-form-23118/.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    Nice site... quite plain installation but looks perfect because of the niche.
    Best regards,

r u b e n c i o . c o m

Since 2010 providing AppThemes solutions,
    Plugins and the best childthemes...

Thanks
    Have you already thinking if you are the owner of the site to buy
    Grid mod
    If you want it contact me by pm

mr green

ps :
    Best

Thanks
    not registered members (not buyer like us) in "orange color" can send pm.....!

mr green
    Best

Thanks
    I got the required image working, I couldent use that thread cause i did not get my classipress from appthemes. I got it from a guy on some forums who had the devolopers lic. which means he can use it on clients sites, me being the client. But this does not allow me to view the forums for support. Its a real pain, but i work through it.

I have thought about using the grid theme but i think i tryed a method in the past that you (mr. Green) or someone posted about how to do it. I couldent get it to work. i would like to see how my site would work with them though so i may think about that purchase.

Yes my site is the standard theme. Again i will say that i think my site is far from plain. I have seen very very few custom themes that i think stand up to the default one. Maybe your right and it is because of my niche that it all works so well. But I like it a lot. I also really like the one you did and really wanted to buy it but you had told me that it would not work with my version of classipress.

Thank you all for the feedback and I would appreciate more if you anyone has any,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information