Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FarmAds.ie

Thanks

FarmAds.ie

Check my site - FarmAds.ie

If you have any questions, I am happy to answer.

Criticism is also welcome! The harsher the better!

I'm not happy with the logo. And I still need to get the favicon working. I'm using version 3.0.2.
    I also need to make terms & condition, and privacy pages. Also a stay safe/scam aware page. I probably should be writing a blog, but I simply don't have time.

I am working on adding a google map directory, which will list all the farm machinery dealers in Ireland. Here is a preview - Machinery Map

If you can think of anything else I could add or improve please do let me know.

FarmAds.ie

Thanks
    Thanked 3,387 Times in 3,258 Posts
    I thought I have seen this site before but anyway there is an empty rectangle box in the sidebar.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    This is a really good layout.
    I like the way the categories/sections are under the tabs, how is this done, and can you make it default to be at the front/first?

Thanks
    Looking good and more importantly... busy.

For the favicon I found that it needs to be uploaded into your root folder and also into your CP images folder.

Thanks
    Nice use of the theme.. Must also agree though, the extra empty bit in the sidebar needs to go (between the newsletter and chat boxes)..

Thanks
    @Pepsi - I am using that blank box for a - <a name="chat"></a>, which sends people to the chat box.

@Valance - I will work on the favicon according to your instructions.

@ wightgoods - I put the categories into the tabs by copying and pasting the php that calls the categories from the directory index, and put it in a new tab in the standard index. I can show you exactly if you want.

@jomark - I did show the site before, but I have made lots and lots of changes recently, so thought it would be good to get some fresh criticism.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by italo_disco View Post
    Check my site - FarmAds.ie

If you have any questions, I am happy to answer.

Criticism is also welcome! The harsher the better!

I'm not happy with the logo. And I still need to get the favicon working. I'm using version 3.0.2.
    I also need to make terms & condition, and privacy pages. Also a stay safe/scam aware page. I probably should be writing a blog, but I simply don't have time.

I am working on adding a google map directory, which will list all the farm machinery dealers in Ireland. Here is a preview - Machinery Map

If you can think of anything else I could add or improve please do let me know.

FarmAds.ie
    looks great. I love the posting with the email login...can you share how this was done?

Thanks
    Impressive!
    How many total hours do you think that you all have put into developing this site?

Thanks
    Well I have put in alot of hours. But it looks pretty much like a standard version. I am a slow worker !!

Thanks
    Nice clean site, I like what you have done

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information