Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A new Custom child theme for jobroller

Thanks

A new Custom child theme for jobroller

Hi Guys,
    I would like to share a project we have just released for a client , http://www.empregosemturismo.com.br It's based on our beloved theme Jobsapp. with lot of mods according to our client's needs. the site is new so it looks empty for now.

I hope you like it.
    Do you need high-quality content for your Website? For a significantly reduced price? Try aicontently.com

We answer the questions in threads as fast as the private messages, So do not send support questions via private message. Use the forum instead and open a new thread for every issue.
    Before you send any PM , Please read These rules .

Thanks
    Nice one, getting bether and bether

Regards
    Levt

Thanks
    Thanks Levt for the kind words.
    Please if you can, check out our new childtheme, the new one that uses unique theme options panel.
    demo here: http://www.jobthemes.com/demo-simplux/
    features and details: http://www.jobthemes.com/shop/simplu...-premium-theme

Thanks for all.
    Spartac
    Do you need high-quality content for your Website? For a significantly reduced price? Try aicontently.com

We answer the questions in threads as fast as the private messages, So do not send support questions via private message. Use the forum instead and open a new thread for every issue.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 1,442 Posts
    That simplux looks very premium. Well done!
    Rolf Hassel (Samcy)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by samcy View Post
    That simplux looks very premium. Well done!
    Thanks Samcy for the compliment, It might be soon available in the marketplace.

Thanks
    Hi Spartac,

I think its a great theme and with all the features its unique and real leader on the market right now!

Only little concern I have, it is crisis and maybe the price is a little on the high site !!!

But overall I do believe nobody can touch or beat you when it is concerning child themes, you guy´s RULE!!!

Regards
    Levt

Thanks
    Hi levt,
    Thanks again for your feedback.
    to be honest, we raised that price for one reason - not to get rich ofcourse -, but to make the point the old saying " something expensive, it's price inside it "
    we could make it for 39$ but it will make it like any other theme, although it's really not .

Let me explain the price:
    Simplux is not a simple childtheme it has:

1- premium childtheme, let's say the price $39

2- it includes search in sidebar (this item is sold in marketplace for $19, it's already included in simplux)

3-a very important mod, we added the location custom taxonomy (the user manages it from the admin, same like with categories, also we created and template as landing page for this taxonomy and we added it to all the forms. (let's say this mod is for only $10 )

4- We created a custom login/registration page ( you can edit , add , remove list of services for job seeker and for job lister, you can add images there , all from the admin panel, no code required.. also we added very important fields to the registration (also relied to the profil too) and we made a role switcher, to change the fields if you select a role ( try it yourself ) let's say this is for only 10$

5- we made a very advanced built-in ads managements ot monetize job boads, we created 6 special unique places inside the theme, if you can check out the marketplace, you find out a similar plugin maybe for $19, our built in is more advanced than that, You can manage to add:
    Ad between listings ( you select where, enable or disable it)
    as in job pages ( in front of the logos): a 300X 300 adsense there can pay your day if you have few visits daily
    Ad under the job page action ( this is required and the place is very perfect for increase hits)
    Ad in home page only, in sidebar ( an image there can get all the clicks
    Ad in header
    Ad in footer
    and note that all these ads can be managed by enable and disable + you select the float position and the size ( not amazing?)

Let's say these options are for only 19$ if you want to get it as plugin !

6- we made a slider in header ( can be disabled or enabled), to monetize your site, still ( we try to make sites that make money, not just to style it to give different look. we try our best to give the best look and feel, and at same time, it must does business. this is the point after all. ( we can give only 5$ for this slider)

2- Advanced theme options (I say advanced not as promotion's words, but trust me, it's advanced, packed with all the user needs, from changing color schemes, to backgrounds, to patterns, to add texts, html contents, images, and advertising ( you can set the right price for only this huge mod of more than 50 functions, unique ones )
    And we can count now why that price is like that and how it could be.

Trust me Levt, if I want to list all unique features we did for this theme, I will need to make a very long until - boring - post.

A screencast is on the way to be made, to give you a good idea about what's inside.

Also, if you could notice, we managed to make pricing packages, and the very good price to take all for 99$ is very very cheap, including simplux !

More new themes for classipress and vantage are coming soon, very very soon, all of them will be packed with unique options and functions and mods

Thank you Levt one more time for your feedback and for the kind words, we just try to give something good !

Cheers

Thanks
    Hi Spartac,

Please do not get me wrong for me the price is more the oke, I think it is worth the money, it is only a concern what I have for your sales !!!

Regards
    Levt

Quote Originally Posted by spartac View Post
    Hi levt,
    Thanks again for your feedback.
    to be honest, we raised that price for one reason - not to get rich ofcourse -, but to make the point the old saying " something expensive, it's price inside it "
    we could make it for 39$ but it will make it like any other theme, although it's really not .

Let me explain the price:
    Simplux is not a simple childtheme it has:

1- premium childtheme, let's say the price $39

2- it includes search in sidebar (this item is sold in marketplace for $19, it's already included in simplux)

3-a very important mod, we added the location custom taxonomy (the user manages it from the admin, same like with categories, also we created and template as landing page for this taxonomy and we added it to all the forms. (let's say this mod is for only $10 )

4- We created a custom login/registration page ( you can edit , add , remove list of services for job seeker and for job lister, you can add images there , all from the admin panel, no code required.. also we added very important fields to the registration (also relied to the profil too) and we made a role switcher, to change the fields if you select a role ( try it yourself ) let's say this is for only 10$

5- we made a very advanced built-in ads managements ot monetize job boads, we created 6 special unique places inside the theme, if you can check out the marketplace, you find out a similar plugin maybe for $19, our built in is more advanced than that, You can manage to add:
    Ad between listings ( you select where, enable or disable it)
    as in job pages ( in front of the logos): a 300X 300 adsense there can pay your day if you have few visits daily
    Ad under the job page action ( this is required and the place is very perfect for increase hits)
    Ad in home page only, in sidebar ( an image there can get all the clicks
    Ad in header
    Ad in footer
    and note that all these ads can be managed by enable and disable + you select the float position and the size ( not amazing?)

Let's say these options are for only 19$ if you want to get it as plugin !

6- we made a slider in header ( can be disabled or enabled), to monetize your site, still ( we try to make sites that make money, not just to style it to give different look. we try our best to give the best look and feel, and at same time, it must does business. this is the point after all. ( we can give only 5$ for this slider)

2- Advanced theme options (I say advanced not as promotion's words, but trust me, it's advanced, packed with all the user needs, from changing color schemes, to backgrounds, to patterns, to add texts, html contents, images, and advertising ( you can set the right price for only this huge mod of more than 50 functions, unique ones )
    And we can count now why that price is like that and how it could be.

Trust me Levt, if I want to list all unique features we did for this theme, I will need to make a very long until - boring - post.

A screencast is on the way to be made, to give you a good idea about what's inside.

Also, if you could notice, we managed to make pricing packages, and the very good price to take all for 99$ is very very cheap, including simplux !

More new themes for classipress and vantage are coming soon, very very soon, all of them will be packed with unique options and functions and mods

Thank you Levt one more time for your feedback and for the kind words, we just try to give something good !

Cheers

Thanks
    Hi Levt,
    I am not sure if i could understand what you said, but we might think to reduce the price - a little- soon.
    Cheers

Thanks
    hello...Simplux looks great and feature-packed

just wondering if Simplux has an option for a big banner slider similar to the one in the homepage of JobRight?

Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information