Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A new Custom child theme for jobroller

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spdaic View Post
    hello...Simplux looks great and feature-packed

just wondering if Simplux has an option for a big banner slider similar to the one in the homepage of JobRight?

Thanks!
    Hi Spdaic, thanks for the feedback.
    Simplux has more than a banner slider in header:

- logos in a carrousel (options in admin )
    - 2 Blocks ( same way in jobsapp) (controled from admin, the text, the images, and the action buttons)
    - google map for all jobs in the site ( inspired by rubencio's plugin ) ( option: can be controlled, enabled and disabled from admin )
    - html area ( to add anything You want under the menu )
    - We are integrating now the slider same way as jobright)

I am sure that users have no idea what we did for this theme, it's very advanced until we add everyday from 5 to 10 new options , and the best of all this, everything is managed by theme options.

-Option to share to social networks (you select which one from the admin )
    - Parmalink for the new taxonomy (location: city or state or country )
    - Name if the new custom taxonomy.
    - Linked in integrated
    - xml to indeed page.
    - Landing area in the header.
    - Option to select what you want to show in job listings in location field, ( either the new taxonomy value or google maps)
    - google map including all jobs (with marker cluster options )
    - Many more.

I believe we need more than one screencast video for the admin and functions.
    Just yesterday we added:

Cheers
    Do you need high-quality content for your Website? For a significantly reduced price? Try aicontently.com

We answer the questions in threads as fast as the private messages, So do not send support questions via private message. Use the forum instead and open a new thread for every issue.
    Before you send any PM , Please read These rules .

Thanks
    spartac ..

Having nice features is great to bring value to job listers & job seekers
    but important question is code/features are efficient & sleek ?
    I mean is your theme is running many queries or overloading the webserver ?

now a days many webhosting companies are requesting to remove plug-ins when ever complain about the speed ..

My advice is not only adding nice stuff on child themes, but also make sure it won't take-up additional server resources / memory/processes .

Anyways come up with highly discounted bundle prices so that you can have great sales for a decent bundle price ..

And also I am looking forward to your future child themes for all appthemes ..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pxhcet View Post
    spartac ..

Having nice features is great to bring value to job listers & job seekers
    but important question is code/features are efficient & sleek ?
    I mean is your theme is running many queries or overloading the webserver ?

now a days many webhosting companies are requesting to remove plug-ins when ever complain about the speed ..

My advice is not only adding nice stuff on child themes, but also make sure it won't take-up additional server resources / memory/processes .

Anyways come up with highly discounted bundle prices so that you can have great sales for a decent bundle price ..

And also I am looking forward to your future child themes for all appthemes ..
    Hi Pxhcet,
    Thank alot for your feedback.
    Actually it's one of our biggest concerns. Simplux uses no plugins, all built-in, and it's packed with theme options toenable/disable function ( all of them), so it uses no more resources than a designed child theme ( depends on function the user wants to run). and all the options are self controlled, using just php queries and css. and most of them don't call for complex databases queries.

About the discount prices, we have set one already, for 69$ ( the price of simplux), we give all our themes ( 4 premium themes value: 186$) and this is for time limited.

Our next step, to make simplux a responsive theme. as well as all our next themes.

Thanks again for your feedback, I appreciate that.

Cheers
    Do you need high-quality content for your Website? For a significantly reduced price? Try aicontently.com

We answer the questions in threads as fast as the private messages, So do not send support questions via private message. Use the forum instead and open a new thread for every issue.

Thanks
    Hi spartac,

Any new on the release date for the CP version??? I want it, I realy want it!!!

Regards
    Levt

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by levt View Post
    Hi spartac,

Any new on the release date for the CP version??? I want it, I realy want it!!!

Regards
    Levt
    Hi levt,
    we are really working so hard, so fast to release it soon ( we work with 10 hands )
    You will be first one to know about it
    I appreciate your words and the fact that You like my works, I really do.
    regards

Thanks
    Hi spartac,

Any update on the cp version?

Regards
    Levt

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spartac View Post
    Hi levt,
    Thanks again for your feedback.
    to be honest, we raised that price for one reason - not to get rich ofcourse -, but to make the point the old saying " something expensive, it's price inside it "
    we could make it for 39$ but it will make it like any other theme, although it's really not .

Let me explain the price:
    Simplux is not a simple childtheme it has:

1- premium childtheme, let's say the price $39

2- it includes search in sidebar (this item is sold in marketplace for $19, it's already included in simplux)

3-a very important mod, we added the location custom taxonomy (the user manages it from the admin, same like with categories, also we created and template as landing page for this taxonomy and we added it to all the forms. (let's say this mod is for only $10 )

4- We created a custom login/registration page ( you can edit , add , remove list of services for job seeker and for job lister, you can add images there , all from the admin panel, no code required.. also we added very important fields to the registration (also relied to the profil too) and we made a role switcher, to change the fields if you select a role ( try it yourself ) let's say this is for only 10$

5- we made a very advanced built-in ads managements ot monetize job boads, we created 6 special unique places inside the theme, if you can check out the marketplace, you find out a similar plugin maybe for $19, our built in is more advanced than that, You can manage to add:
    Ad between listings ( you select where, enable or disable it)
    as in job pages ( in front of the logos): a 300X 300 adsense there can pay your day if you have few visits daily
    Ad under the job page action ( this is required and the place is very perfect for increase hits)
    Ad in home page only, in sidebar ( an image there can get all the clicks
    Ad in header
    Ad in footer
    and note that all these ads can be managed by enable and disable + you select the float position and the size ( not amazing?)

Let's say these options are for only 19$ if you want to get it as plugin !

6- we made a slider in header ( can be disabled or enabled), to monetize your site, still ( we try to make sites that make money, not just to style it to give different look. we try our best to give the best look and feel, and at same time, it must does business. this is the point after all. ( we can give only 5$ for this slider)

2- Advanced theme options (I say advanced not as promotion's words, but trust me, it's advanced, packed with all the user needs, from changing color schemes, to backgrounds, to patterns, to add texts, html contents, images, and advertising ( you can set the right price for only this huge mod of more than 50 functions, unique ones )
    And we can count now why that price is like that and how it could be.

Trust me Levt, if I want to list all unique features we did for this theme, I will need to make a very long until - boring - post.

A screencast is on the way to be made, to give you a good idea about what's inside.

Also, if you could notice, we managed to make pricing packages, and the very good price to take all for 99$ is very very cheap, including simplux !

More new themes for classipress and vantage are coming soon, very very soon, all of them will be packed with unique options and functions and mods

Thank you Levt one more time for your feedback and for the kind words, we just try to give something good !

Cheers

Hi Spartac,

As 'Location' is custom for simplux, could you please advise how I can get the numbers in the 'Location' home tab to include the number of sub-locations for that location?

Currently, the parent shows (0) even if there are jobs in child locations.

e.g:

England (0)
    - north (2)
    - south east (1)

I want it to show:

England (3)
    - north (2)
    - south east (1)

Many thanks,
    SJ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information